EBay help please

I ordered an item via eBay shops

It never arrived I inboxed seller

Says it's been delivered

According to tracking number it's been delivered to my house or a neighbour

I asked neighbour nothing IV no card through letterbox seller asked me to open a dispute I have

I am honest I have emailed royal mail as a few packages not tracked have never arrived here I'm awaiting a reply

I have to wait till eBay look into this march 17th. Meanwhile IV had to purchase another item so I'm out of pocket

How do I stand with eBay?

I ordered an item via eBay shops

It never arrived I inboxed seller

Says it's been delivered

According to tracking number it's been delivered to my house or a neighbour

I asked neighbour nothing IV no card through letterbox seller asked me to open a dispute I have

I am honest I have emailed royal mail as a few packages not tracked have never arrived here I'm awaiting a reply

I have to wait till eBay look into this march 17th. Meanwhile IV had to purchase another item so I'm out of pocket

How do I stand with eBay?

Sounds like Royal Mail have messed up.

Surely they have a signature for of whoever did sign for the package?

Sounds like Royal Mail have messed up.

Surely they have a signature for of whoever did sign for the package?

Was this the royal mail or one of those dodgy courier services ebay are trying to enforce on sellers? these are the ones who sign for the packages and leave them on peoples back doors only to be stolen because if they take them back to the depot they don't get paid.

Find out from the seller which company they used be it Royal Mail, My Herpes, Parcels2go etc, if no response open a case against the seller and ask for proof of exactly where the parcel was delivered to and who signed for it if you didn't.

Personally I hate these courier companies, basically you get what you pay for which is usually a rubbish service speaking from experience

It was sent via royal mail tracked service

No signature

IV had a few orders returned to sender a day after seller has posted to me,just never a tracked item

All the info is that it was delivered to my address or with a neighbour

No signature

IV had a few orders returned to sender a day after seller has posted to me,just never a tracked item

All the info is that it was delivered to my address or with a neighbour

I'd have thought that it's up to the seller to sort the issue out with RM,they were the ones who the delivery contract is with,and that you should be getting a refund from them..but I know this is Ebay we are talking about...

IV already opened a dispute,IV told seller he needs to fill a form for undelivered items he says we will see what eBay says 17th march

Ebay usually favour the buyers rather than sellers if that's any consolation.

It sounds like R M's fault if they have delivered somewhere and not picked up a signature.

I'd have thought that it's up to the seller to sort the issue out with RM,they were the ones who the delivery contract is with,and that you should be getting a refund from them..but I know this is Ebay we are talking about...

This is correct,your contract is with the seller,the seller has the contract with the postal company and it is their job to sort it out,don't let them tell you otherwise.Ebay will rule in your favour.

Ivan is spot on here. You bought goods from a seller and you haven't received them.

It is up to the seller to refund and claim with the delivery agent - i've had to do this before as the seller. They will be covered up to £20 i believe unless they paid for extra cover when shipping.

I think that if your tracking says its been delivered to you and there's a signature of sorts then ebay will decide that its been delivered..end of story

However the seller may deign to claim from delivery agents

No signature

If it is tracked, then surely it needs a signature.