Night Owl, Hallam FM,

I used to listen to this quite a lot in the mid - nineties, some classic charactors on there, I remember a bloke who put a CD in the microwave and shorted all the electrics LOL.

Not sure about that but Mike Rousse you to do the flying pizza show in the mid 70s and used to explode a record which was voted in by the public and he vowed never to play that record again on his show.

They were usually novelty records.

Of course he did'nt actually blow it up, the sound affects of some sort of bomb exploding did the trick.

yer i remeber the nite owl used to be early hours of the morning if i remeber rightly some wierd ppl use to phone in

always remember a woman called margaret she used to call in every nite without fail lol

Margeret from Leeds???

I think I have a couple of old tapes from when I rang in..... :D

the martin kellner show was good, he's still kicking about, think he works for bbc now, radio 2?

I remember listening too. Didn't they do a first of the day dedication. I got a song played for my parents wedding aniversary.

message deleted

Edited by Ceiling Fan