Mansel School / Yewlands School

I left in 87 too and was also in Bensons form 2-2 all the way to 5-2

Can you remember me? Whats your name? :thumbsup:

Can you remember me? Whats your name? :thumbsup:

Russ, but can't remember a Mandi in our form, unless its Amanda.

I attended mansel nursery Mrs bell was the headmistress, then onto the juniors Mr smith if memory serves and left about 1981. Anyone remember Mr pickering and did he give you the slipper:hihi:. Finally colley comp.

i also went to mansell then on to colley the people i can remember were the harrisons,wards,smiths.i left school about 1975-76

I went to Mansel and Yewlands - I think I left in 81 or 82 - Miss Coy was my form teacher at Yewlands - Is she still around ??

My partner went to yewlands and has been tryna trace some of his old class mates he cant remember the exact year although it was around the same time and he does remember Miss Coy. PE teacher?

Is anyone on yewlands forum?I am having probs getting on again.I tried earlier but the site is not recognised

What is this? Do you have anymore info my bf is tryna search for old school friends and banging his head lol

Im new to these forums call me dim if you wish :huh:

My partner went to yewlands and has been tryna trace some of his old class mates he cant remember the exact year although it was around the same time and he does remember Miss Coy. PE teacher?

Whats their name ?? - PM me if you don't want to type it on here !!

Whats their name ?? - PM me if you don't want to type it on here !!

Its ok his name is David/Dave Armitage and he's 43 now x

i went to yewlands,left in 96.i just want to say a big SORRY to all the teachers i gave a hard time.you will be pleased to know mr miller that i have grown up since then.

forgive me xxx

christ forgot about miss overland,her daughter was stunning,had MAJOR crush on her.....not miss Overland lol

Her daughter was called Wendy I think,I was in the same class as Jonathan her brother in Mansell but i think he went to Tapton not Yewlands

christ forgot about miss overland,her daughter was stunning,had MAJOR crush on her.....not miss Overland lol

Years before you and when Barbara Overland was about 20 year old I had a crush on her.