Anyone been to Cosmo's in Town?

Loved the teppanyaki but am I the only one who always felt thirsty after eating the great food? MSG, MSG, everywhere

Watch folk as they come out of the communal loos..... no one washes their hands yet picks up breads/marshmallows...vile

Can that not happen in any food place. It could be a top notch restaurant but if the chef does not wash his hands you are in the same boat.

Awful place. Had very serious food poisoning from here and was admitted to hospital through it. And before anyone says how do you know it was here, anyone who has had serve food poisoning will know that it gets investigated by your local authorities and they found issues here. I would never ever go there again and would not recommend

Awful place. Had very serious food poisoning from here and was admitted to hospital through it. And before anyone says how do you know it was here, anyone who has had serve food poisoning will know that it gets investigated by your local authorities and they found issues here. I would never ever go there again and would not recommend

Hope you are better. I was ill after I ate at that Tropeiro. Everyone else was ok it was just me. What did you eat at Cosmos? To be honest the meal I had at Tropeiro was so so nice. What time did you eat?

Going to a family outing to Cosmo's in town which I understand is a budget type place a youngster's choice) Has anyone been and can you say if they have any gluten free food?

I've been to Cosmo and I like it. Its not like the buffets of years ago you can have lots of food cooked fresh and the choice is exeptional.

I was ill after my visit there a month ago.

Nice food for an all you can eat, well worth a visit.

---------- Post added 06-03-2017 at 20:08 ----------

I was ill after my visit there a month ago.

I was ill after I visited Halfords once.

Nice food for an all you can eat, well worth a visit.

---------- Post added 06-03-2017 at 20:08 ----------

I was ill after I visited Halfords once.

probably the prices that made you ill

I've been to Cosmo Canyon with Red XIII

Is it similar?

Well just to update you all. We ate at Cosmo yesterday and everyone enjoyed the food. My only problem was the air conditioning at the front door, it nearly blew me away. The staff were helpful, but careful to point out that as it was a buffet there was always the risk of cross contamination. I accept this is a risk and chose carefully, after looking at the Allergies book they have. I can normally eat indian food without a problem except for the breads of course, but there were some things with wheat in them that do not normally contain wheat, Bajis for instance. That said I had a nice meal and two lots of ice cream with fruit and enjoyed everything with no ill effects.

The rest of the family had a good variety of pan world foods. I thought the price was reasonable given that a great variety and number of courses can be had. The children had refillable glasses of fizz. Children are charged a lower price depending on their height. Below a marked white line they are regarded as children above it they are charged at the adult price and the toddler was charged at around £3. The six year old ate as if he had never been fed, as we say in Sheffield, his older taller brother ate less as he was tired from a late night watching boxing with his dad. We all enjoyed the experience and the six year old wants to go again for his birthday.

I went to Cosmo last month - never again...the chinese food was just tasteless wet beef, might as well have just poured water instead of sauce on it. The meat was VERY fatty...never going there again if I can avoid it.