Anyone been to Cosmo's in Town?

Cosmo in Sheffield?

Where?

I've been to the one in Doncaster, A bit of info would have been nice.

City Lofts Tower

St Paul's Pl

Sheffield

S1 2PT

0114 276 9900

There's this thing called Google....

:rolleyes:

If you want to use the Google is your friend line, at least use the let me google that for you link.

City Lofts Tower

St Paul's Pl

Sheffield

S1 2PT

0114 276 9900

:rolleyes:

If you want to use the Google is your friend line, at least use the let me google that for you link.

No, that's virtually doing the job for them.

No, that's virtually doing the job for them.

I don't think you're allowed to do the sarky link anymore. :nono:

The thing I detest about going out for a meal is all the waiting. Zzzzzzz !!

At a place like Cosmo's there is no waiting. The choice is vast and the quality is very good. Ideal place to eat out especially if there are a number of you and also it's perfect if you've got children in your party. So many places only cater for children with the usual sausage & chips, fish finger & chips, burger & chips etc. boring. At Cosmo's even the children can have anything they want. This is also good for elderly people who often don't want to be over faced with food.

I like it. :thumbsup:

It must be the only place one can go of an eve and have ones pants pulled down for less than £15.....

Some people have called this place posh! How chavy do you have to be to think cosmo is posh?

People think that what you get served to you on a plate is far superior to what you might get at a buffet lol

Watch folk as they come out of the communal loos..... no one washes their hands yet picks up breads/marshmallows...vile

People think that what you get served to you on a plate is far superior to what you might get at a buffet lol

Obviously that depends where you go. Generally though I prefer food freshly cooked rather than stuff that's been sat under a heat lamp.

Watch folk as they come out of the communal loos..... no one washes their hands yet picks up breads/marshmallows...vile

The loo's are not communal, the wash room is :)

I think thats really disgusting .. yuck and they pawing all the food :-S

:roll: