White van selling fish

Thanks alchresearch...it is just as your links have reported. 2 irish blokes charged my elderly neighbour £156 and followed her into the house. She paid up as she was unnerved by them. Seems the white van had false number plates.

Most of the jokes were pretty good:D

I bought some years ago and when I got the lid off it was rank and not fit for human consumption, so I threw it out.

Eel regret it if I ever sea him again.

---------- Post added 03-03-2017 at 17:44 ----------

Thanks alchresearch...it is just as your links have reported. 2 irish blokes charged my elderly neighbour £156 and followed her into the house. She paid up as she was unnerved by them. Seems the white van had false number plates.

That's disgusting.

joking aside , I really hope these men try to sell it to the wrong people and get their come uppance

It's not very clever for everyone to post daft fishy puns on porpoise, so that counts me out.

Isn't a porpoise just another name for a skint tortoise::P:huh:

They were in the Ecclesall area about 3 weeks ago - didn't buy as been warned some time ago about the dodgy fish scam