Sign in to follow this  

Murphys mansions

drove through the manor earlier on ..what a dump !!!!...brand new houses yet litter all over the place.... cars on the gardens...are these the deprived people i hear so much about??plenty of money for beer and cigarettes i see

makes you sick doesnt it. i dont get it myself. love to know how they pay for all there beer and fags but not the things that are important

Can I ask what area of the city you are from?

makes you sick doesnt it. i dont get it myself. love to know how they pay for all there beer and fags but not the things that are important

Things that are important like what?

walkley what about you

thins like sorting out there gardens and making there home look nice

Sorry the first question was meant for the person from the posher parts of town, above you. Just wondered which posher part he was talking about.

well im not dissin the people that do live there but i just think they could make more effort with there homes apperience thats all.

Sorry the first question was meant for the person from the posher parts of town, above you. Just wondered which posher part he was talking about.

well i dont live on the manor.....no doubt theres many people on there who are decent..unfortunately theres a lot more that arent

I am curious as to why this thread is entitled "Murphys Mansion"?