The LOUDEST Fireworks in Broomhill at the mo

Actually, I've just spotted a rival thread and it may be Endcliffe Park apparently.

Well, I live at Banner Cross and when I was nosying out of the window it seemed like they were coming from down there.....could have been Broomhill though.:confused:

Deffo NOT endcliffe park - I live opposite the park and near to hunters bar roundabout, it was up towards Broomhill I think .

Deffo NOT endcliffe park - I live opposite the park and near to hunters bar roundabout, it was up towards Broomhill I think .

its a firework party at Stephenson Hall of residence , oakholme rd at broomhill, its for those pesky noisy students :hihi:

Now they've merged the threads some of us sound a bit confused! Anyone would think wine was being drunk...:D

I'm in Broomhill atm near King Edward's school - they seem to have stopped now but weren't half loud when they were going on...

The dog's not a fan - we had to shut him in a room with the radio on!

grrr stupid fireworks kept me awake last night :mad:

sounded like a war zone!

Heard them in Woodseats, couldn't see anything though :( They must have been pretty loud. Shame about the clouds ... love fireworks, especially when they're ones I haven't paid for!

I heard them from ecclesall road, but couldn't see anything though. I did see someone else open their curtains though. Might have been Greggles!

its a firework party at Stephenson Hall of residence , oakholme rd at broomhill, its for those pesky noisy students :hihi:

awww, and there was me thinking they were the finale to the Forum's "Naz has got banged up" party

grrr stupid fireworks kept me awake last night :mad:

sounded like a war zone!

You would be within your rights to make a complaint to environmental health.

Loud fireworks at that time of night are considered a statutory nuisance. The fines used to be up to £20K. It would not take more than a couple of contributers here to make such a complaint and the authorities wourld be obliged to act.

I am very noise sensitive and have had cause to complain about student fireworks when I lived nearer the uni. Inconsiderate and brainless.

it wasn't late ... was well before midnight:cool: