Public pc use to backup phone. Anywhere in town?

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can use a pc in town to backup my phone before repair.

Central library doesn't allow this as prohibited strangely, I can plug phone into pc there via usb, it recognises it but when I dbl click on the icon an admin issue comes up, normal usb stick is fine though strangely.

Same problem with Internet Cafe on Wicker. I guess it's something they don't like shared pc's doing.

Thanks.

Does the phone have an sd card slot? If so then put an sd card in and get an app phone manager and do it that way.

https://www.androidpit.com/forum/687405/how-to-backup-contents-on-android-phone-or-tablet-to-sd-card

There are other apps that can also back up data to sd so you may need to do a bit of a google.

Most phone backup apps will let you take the backup files created and shove them to cloud storage. Might want to do that over wifi rather than your data allowance though.

Usually I just drag and drop however I hear I can use Google drive! Can I back up all photos, bookmarks, tasks etc this way?

Usually I just drag and drop however I hear I can use Google drive! Can I back up all photos, bookmarks, tasks etc this way?

You can use Google drive if you have a registered account with them and then you sync settings to the drive.

Here is a quick guide:

https://www.howtogeek.com/140376/htg-explains-what-android-data-is-backed-up-automatically/

thanks al have a look, vodafone saying you need to download pc companion for sony as google drive dont do everything but gonna try thanks.