What would you do if you found burglars in your house?

You'd shoot someone in the back who was running away? Lovely. You'd end up in the same place as Tony Martin, thankfully.

[mbatey]

True, Tony deserved to go inside for not getting the little scrote in the back of the head, mafia style.

You'd shoot someone in the back who was running away? Lovely. You'd end up in the same place as Tony Martin, thankfully.

[mbatey]

Someone who was running away after gaining entry to my house without my permission? Sure, Id shoot them in the back. Id rather shoot them in the face, but if the backs the best I could get, so be it. As soon as they enter my property without asking my permission first, in my opinion, theyre fair game, and deserve all they get.

if i heard someone in my house i wouldnt care about the law id care about my boy in bed so id go down stairs and bang him with my bf cricket bat until he couldnt move, put em in my car and dump em down riverlin

i have no objection to you hitting them oveer the head with a cricket bat but please dont dump them down rivelin...dump them on the manor

yea okay no problem then. couldnt care less where i dump the tramp as long as they got the message not to try come in my house and nick my stuff

i have no objection to you hitting them oveer the head with a cricket bat but please dont dump them down rivelin...dump them on the manor

Yeah because a dead body will fit in up Manor, wont look out of the ordinary :thumbsup:

they would have to be pretty desperate to try robbing my house :hihi: but if somebody did break in they had better be wearing a suit of armour

dont be silly...where would you get a suit of armour from these days...icertainly not argos..ive just checked the catalogue

You'd shoot someone in the back who was running away? Lovely.

Why are they in my house in the first place? Are they running away with my DVD player under their arm? Have they got a weapon of their own that they'll use on me if I challange them? Are they running in the direction of someone else in my home? The reality is that they shouldn't be here in the first place. I have no sympathy for criminals who are injured or killed when people try to protect themselves, their families or their property.

I don't have a gun, so obviously I can't shoot someone in the back, but I would hit someone round the back of their head with a heavy object as hard as I could.

Tony Martin should never have been sent to jail. Instead he should have been given a award for services to the (law abiding) community and had the cost of his shotgun cartridges refunded from public funds.

I suppose if you caught a burgler, you'd offer him a hand lifting the TV so he didn't hurt his back?

if you break into my house be prepared to deal with the consequences

phone the police, make some sandwiches up & some flasks of tea, hide in locked bedroom & wait hours on end until the police decide to turn up if the do turn up at all . :rolleyes: