Haye v Bellew

Haye to win so another big payday for later.

Haye to win so another big payday for later.

Yes , sadly :roll:

---------- Post added 05-05-2018 at 23:04 ----------

Well done Bellew , surprised me and many others :thumbsup: Proper fighter

---------- Post added 05-05-2018 at 23:04 ----------

yes wel done Bellew now maybe Hayes circus can hang his gloves up.

A prime Haye would have wiped Bellew out with ease, in fact it would be a total mismatch, todays Haye is broken, flat footed with none of that legendary snap to his punches and very very injury prone, on the night the fitter man won, shame that man had to be Bellew, one of the most vile cretins in boxing.

---------- Post added 06-05-2018 at 20:41 ----------

Bellew will hopefully step into the ring with a real proper fighter if he gets his shot at Andre Ward.

A prime Haye is a long while back though, he's been injury prone for ages. Haye twice pulled out of a fight with Fury 5 years ago because of it.

He was rubbish on Saturday, last year he really dug deep and held on.

This year he was broken in the third round, it was clearly all over.

At cruiserweight he was only beat by one person and that was Carl Thompson, and that was Hayes fault not Thompsons, other than that one blemish at CW he was an awesome fighter.

Haye didnt do bad at heavyweight, he destroyed about 8 or 9 of them, it was the two decent ones he struggled with but I'll stand by what I said before, at his peak Haye would have beat Fury, Bellew and caused Klitschko a massive nightmare.

At his peak he did fight Klitschko though, and lost???

The fight went the distance but it was UD for Klitschko who took nearly every round.

Both Klitschko and Fury have a height and reach advantage over Haye, they would just jab him to death and take a victory on points, which is exactly what Klitschko did seven years ago.

I reckon Fury would simply lean all over Haye and try to knacker him out whilst trying to keep away from hose hands of Hayes, I don't think his jab would be fast enough and he isnt smart enough to keep away from that Hayemaker, he would rely on his weight and slobber all over him but I fail to see an on form Haye being out smarted by Fury.

Haye had his chance but he Bellew it.

Haye had his chance but he Bellew it.

:hihi::hihi:

I reckon Fury would simply lean all over Haye and try to knacker him out whilst trying to keep away from hose hands of Hayes, I don't think his jab would be fast enough and he isnt smart enough to keep away from that Hayemaker, he would rely on his weight and slobber all over him but I fail to see an on form Haye being out smarted by Fury.

He was smart enough to take out Klitschko though, one of the best technical boxers in the division.

Fury has a 7" reach advantage over Haye, thats massive.

He doesn't need to have a super-fast jab, he can keep distance and just pepper shots away. Haye would need to step in just to close the gap and get a punch off.

He was smart enough to take out Klitschko though, one of the best technical boxers in the division.

Fury has a 7" reach advantage over Haye, thats massive.

He doesn't need to have a super-fast jab, he can keep distance and just pepper shots away. Haye would need to step in just to close the gap and get a punch off.

What do you reckon about Fury's comeback, do you think anything will come of it ?