Haye v Bellew

Im sad to say it but I totally agree, Hayes desperate for a rematch though.

no , haye is desperate for fame

no , haye is desperate for fame

Dont get me wrong, I know nothing about boxing but it does seem that way to me too.

If he has genuinely knackered his knee or his Achilles he does deserve some credit for carrying on though.

The only person Bellew is scared of is his missus hes just said haha.

Dont get me wrong, I know nothing about boxing but it does seem that way to me too.

If he has genuinely knackered his knee or his Achilles he does deserve some credit for carrying on though.

The only person Bellew is scared of is his missus hes just said haha.

He aint the only one.

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 14:36 ----------

Haye is now finished, he had to look good against Bellew and win him in stunning fashion, that worked out well.

So the long awaited rematch is now cancelled because Haye hurt his arm running up and down stairs :hihi: Surely this is the end of this clown

Haye is a laughing stock nowadays, he is a million miles from the cruiserweight that destroyed Maccarinelli, he should never ever box again.

Alot of people are saying he bottled it as he's well know for pulling out of fights due to injury.

Possible re-match next year, but I hear Fury has offered Bellew a fight in May??

Alot of people are saying he bottled it as he's well know for pulling out of fights due to injury.

Possible re-match next year, but I hear Fury has offered Bellew a fight in May??

Two of the vilest boxers on the planet, although Bellew easily beats Fury in the vile scale he has little chance in the ring, Fury would take him apart.

Bellew will hold out for Haye I'm sure of it, like you said Fury would knock him clean out!!

At least fighting Haye, Bellew only needs to hold on for a few rounds till Haye hurts himself again :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Easy Money!!

Bellew will hold out for Haye I'm sure of it, like you said Fury would knock him clean out!!

At least fighting Haye, Bellew only needs to hold on for a few rounds till Haye hurts himself again :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Easy Money!!

Haye has been beat by himself so many times he deserves the belt.

Two of the vilest boxers on the planet, although Bellew easily beats Fury in the vile scale he has little chance in the ring, Fury would take him apart.

Yes of course he would but Bellew knows that and he is getting near end of his

carrera he is looking for a big pay day against any body / Bellew is not a heavy a weight boxer.// Boxing to money orientated now Hearns only wants to give Parker 25 percent cut of purse to fight A.J. pure greed :suspect:

Bellew will wait for haye thats were money is for him

Edited by spider1

Parker is a relative no-body though, add to that he's bloody rubbish and a total joke champion. 25% is about right in my opinion.

Obviously he'd be silly to take that and should push for more, once he looses the belt that's pretty much it for him, so might as well make the most of it while he can.

So the circus is back in town . I really hope Bellew wins again but I fear, a fully fit Haye will beat him and on the circus goes :gag: