Carlos should be sacked or not?

Members on this site will know my feelings when CC was appointed Head coach, but the figures speak for themselves, even though he has had the money to spend and yes it,s not always been spent in the right areas some would say. My feelings are whatever happens at the end of season DC will no doubt get us out of this division whoever takes the helm, whether it be CC or someone else. Finalist last season and still all to play for even lady luck is having a hand of late. Lets wait and see.

I have noticed the absence of a certain prolific blades poster recently, you know the one (enters all the :hihi::hihi::hihi:). Did I miss something?

I have noticed the absence of a certain prolific blades poster recently, you know the one (enters all the :hihi::hihi::hihi:). Did I miss something?

Yes blackdog, I noticed that, I think that bloke change his user name as there is somebody new on here similar who cannot go what seems like five minutes without a dig at Owl's fans. He will give himself away when he uses the term 'you lot' (as before) when referring to SW or fans.

Edited by stpetre
Add

Yes blackdog, I noticed that, I think that bloke change his user name as there is somebody new on here similar who cannot go what seems like five minutes without a dig at Owl's fans. He will give himself away when he uses the term 'you lot' (as before) when referring to SW or fans.

And you lot never dig at the Blades?

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Leave him alone

Bless him

You cant make a potato into a fish

Its nearly as good as the Adkins classic : Whats the biggest room in your house ?................... The room for improvement.

Football managers talking cobblers eh

On another note i never realised your lot had a couple of injuries. You ought to mention it a bit more often:hihi:

Its nearly as good as the Adkins classic : Whats the biggest room in your house ?................... The room for improvement.

On another note i never realised your lot had a couple of injuries. You ought to mention it a bit more often:hihi:

See what I mean blackdog ? They're incognito now !

See what I mean blackdog ? They're incognito now !

Sorry "your" should have read "you"

I'm all for Carlos having another season too ;)

Perhaps he'll have another dream.:hihi:

Where would united be had Billy Sharpe and errrrrrr some others been out for a length of time?

Where would united be had Billy Sharpe and errrrrrr some others been out for a length of time?

Leon Clarke would be on 40 goals:)

Injuries happen

Lets be right here. The Blades didn't have result or performance effecting injuries and that's their-or any team's good luck - through the season. As for the Owls, who do have players 'hors de combat' and Brighton, who have a smaller squad, what would have happened to them should they have been in a similar situation. Just conjecture on my part.