Carlos should be sacked or not?

Glad they have kept him

Seriously

He cant change a fish into bread-whatever he said

But he cant change play offs into promotion

Hope he cant change derbies into wins too

If we are unstable the twenty teams below us must be in a right state.

I think some very large chips are gonna be falling off shoulders in the coming months, should be very interesting.

You put chips on people's shoulders, large ones ? :shocked:

No mate, not to the top 6. But if they had a local rival who were a bit up their own backside, I would fully expect them to give them a bit of lip.

Please explain how we are "up our own backsides"

We spent plenty of time in the doldrums , we spent plenty of time battling relegation, last couple of seasons we've had a new a chairman and a completely different outlook.

Chansiri had an impact from day 1, how long has Mcrob sold you down the river to a prince. Chansiri has shown your prince up ROYALLY.

Came in, made a demand and delivered by putting his money where his mouth is, not running off to be a 'politician' :)

I get the jibes and digs but to say we're up our own is a bit too far.

The prince needs the price of oil to rise again, everyone is going renewable and eating fish, WAWAW.

Major investment when the time is right :D

I think Bill Shankly said 'Spend (invest) when the team is strong' not much wrong with that bloke and Liverpool FC never threw money around in his day. The club's directors would not let him buy Denis Law from Huddersfield on the grounds that 'he was too expensive' but in a later strong trophy winning team brought in Kevin Keegan and Ray Clemence.

---------- Post added 28-05-2017 at 00:45 ----------

One of only four in a decade to do it.

I might be off the point a bit but the Owls under Harry Catterick and Vic Buckingham 1959/ 1964 did not finish lower than 6th in the old First Division. Imagine that now !

Edited by stpetre
Add

Please explain how we are "up our own backsides"

We spent plenty of time in the doldrums , we spent plenty of time battling relegation, last couple of seasons we've had a new a chairman and a completely different outlook.

Chansiri had an impact from day 1, how long has Mcrob sold you down the river to a prince. Chansiri has shown your prince up ROYALLY.

Came in, made a demand and delivered by putting his money where his mouth is, not running off to be a 'politician' :)

I get the jibes and digs but to say we're up our own is a bit too far.

The prince needs the price of oil to rise again, everyone is going renewable and eating fish, WAWAW.

Bit of evidence to back up my remark in this link, If you don't have a sense of humour don't watch it.

http://www.htfc-world.com/reports/Sheffweds3/sheffieldweds140517.htm

Just had a look through this forum. The last post to do with united was from 24th. I have always maintained they are more obsessed with Wednesday than they are with their own team and the activity on this forum would appear to back this up. No doubt there will be lots of cheap comebacks about failure etc etc etc because they've nothing to say about their own club obviously.

Whoever said this forum wouldn't be here much longer, well I hope they are right because it's like an infant school playground on here.

I only dip in an out to see if there's anything worth reading on here but think I'll leave it now.

Just had a look through this forum. The last post to do with united was from 24th. I have always maintained they are more obsessed with Wednesday than they are with their own team and the activity on this forum would appear to back this up. No doubt there will be lots of cheap comebacks about failure etc etc etc because they've nothing to say about their own club obviously.

Whoever said this forum wouldn't be here much longer, well I hope they are right because it's like an infant school playground on here.

I only dip in an out to see if there's anything worth reading on here but think I'll leave it now.

You don't know the half of it. One blade has had at least three troll threads deleted. :)

There's one united fan that's not been to a game since Tony Currie was lacing his boots up and has started about 6 threads on the Owls in last week, shows who the bigger club is :hihi:

Bye, thanks for coming.

You have to worry about fans draining their meagre resources on inter-city strife. Don't think it will be a problem for Huddersfield next year. In Wilder and Carlos, the city clubs have potentially the best managers in a generation. Both of us going up is not unrealistic.

Very strange decision from Chansiri keeping Carlos in my honest opinion, one trick pony who got found out months ago, they obviously have a good relationship or Chansiri has got more patience than me.

New manager needed big time , new ideas, fresh momentum and most of all trust from the fans.

No honest fan can tell me how this next few months are going to go I've been there seen it wore the T-shirt.

Serious thoughts need to go into the coming season and less of the spending more of using your brain as a football manager.