Carlos should be sacked or not?

Carlos is great now best manager in the world ! ;)

That's probably why he's managed so many clubs.:hihi:

That's probably why he's managed so many clubs.:hihi:

Yep but we're MASSIVE. :hihi:

Get your best players fit & the team looks totally different... & it can only get better when Hutchinson,Lee & FF are back ...Carlos's record over the last two seasons is fantastic considering we,ve had 20 years of mediocrity..

Get your best players fit & the team looks totally different... & it can only get better when Hutchinson,Lee & FF are back ...Carlos's record over the last two seasons is fantastic considering we,ve had 20 years of mediocrity..

the commentators said Lees meant to be coming back before the end of the month

I see Zola has resigned after 4 months at Birmingham. Lets hope the people who were calling for Carlos's head think about what can happen when you get rid of a decent manager. Birmingham were doing well till they sacked Gary Rowett.

I see Zola has resigned after 4 months at Birmingham. Lets hope the people who were calling for Carlos's head think about what can happen when you get rid of a decent manager. Birmingham were doing well till they sacked Gary Rowett.

The board deserve to be relegated,Rowett was doing well.

The board deserve to be relegated,Rowett was doing well.

Hear! Hear !..i'll second that.:thumbsup:

Hear! Hear !..i'll second that.:thumbsup:

It's the fans you have to feel sorry for, I don't think they wanted him to go as he was doing a decent job for them. Maybe the owners looked and saw what happened at Hillsborough when Megson got the sack and hoped for Zola to do the same as Jones did here.

Fantastic run by Wednesday, four straight wins & hopefully we can see the job over the line in the last 3 games...

Considering CC "doesn't know his best team" & "Tom Lees only passes sideways" ...

It's another season to remember....well done Carlos ..

I know I've said it a few times but it's looking more likely you'll get into the Play offs.

I do like the look of Wallace.

ive said enough times on here its a gamble, in Birminghams case it hasnt worked, theyve gone down from 7th to almost being in the relegation places.

I know I've said it a few times but it's looking more likely you'll get into the Play offs.

I do like the look of Wallace.

No doubt they will be in POs. I said ages ago Hudders v Weds in final.

---------- Post added 18-04-2017 at 16:40 ----------

Fantastic run by Wednesday, four straight wins & hopefully we can see the job over the line in the last 3 games...

Considering CC "doesn't know his best team" & "Tom Lees only passes sideways" ...

It's another season to remember....well done Carlos ..

As both teams know only too well Sheriden, getting to POs is only half the job.