Man Complains About " Racist"Primark T-Shirt

Apparently he's a local vicar according to another website.It seems the clergy do not watch the Walking Dead.

Correct , he is one of those religious types

http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/i-m-very-pleased-sheffield-methodist-minister-who-got-primark-to-ban-racist-walking-dead-t-shirt-praises-firm-s-move-1-8401761

I'd imagine many 2-syllable words can be used.

As with alot of old folk rhymes, finding out the exact original wording isn't simple.

Penistone999 spends his time scouring the internet in order to be offended by anything not extreme right

He's the other humourless arse cheek to the plonker that made the original complaint.

its now gone national :P

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39051079/backlash-after-primark-pulls-fantastically-offensive-walking-dead-t-shirt

this bit really makes me want to bang my head against a brickwall

"We were shocked when we came face to face with a new T-shirt with a racially explicit graphic and text," he told The Sheffield Star.

"It was fantastically offensive and I can only assume that no-one in the process of ordering it knew what they were doing, or were aware of its subliminal messages.

"The graphic has a large American baseball bat, wrapped round with barbed wire, and covered with blood.

"This image relates directly to the practice of assaulting black people in America.

"It is directly threatening of a racist assault, and if I were black and were faced by a wearer I would know just where I stood."

heres me thinking the main tool of the ku klux klan was hanging and dragging people behind trucks? Oo

the baseball bat in the walking dead just happens to be Negans weapon of choice nothing more, nothing less.

Daryl has his crossbow

Rick has his Colt python

Michonne has her Kitana

Ezxiekiel has his Tigar Shiva

Sasha (whos taken over Andreas place from the comics) is a sniper

I don't Watch TV except when it is on at someone else's house. so I looked at the online article and the video in it. Horrific, if that is what people call entertainment no wonder the world is the way it is.

I would have objected to the T shirt, not because it is racist but because it promotes violence.

I knew the N version at a very young age and was told in no uncertain terms not to say it again. (I didn't know what it meant at the time.) We were taught to use the piggy or the baby version.

I've got an easy answer to this PC bonkers country we live in everyone wears white pain T-shirts with nothing on them. Problem solved.

I've got an easy answer to this PC bonkers country we live in everyone wears white pain T-shirts with nothing on them. Problem solved.

And nobody have an opinion about anything.

Penistone999 spends his time scouring the internet in order to be offended by anything not extreme right

He's the other humourless arse cheek to the plonker that made the original complaint.

The only thing im offended by the spread of Political correctness in this country by the liberal left. There are a section of people who i refer to as " professional complainers " , who find offence in everything that is even remotely controversial . Its these people who are the real problem in society.

The only thing im offended by the spread of Political correctness in this country by the liberal left. There are a section of people who i refer to as " professional complainers " , who find offence in everything that is even remotely controversial . Its these people who are the real problem in society.

thing is its not a "left" thing, its an ignorance thing, i get classed as "left" im not offended in fact i like it, because i watch the show.

Taxman gets classed as "left" he too wasnt offended.

the complainent apparently was a vicar, i dont think you can classify vicars as left wing or right, they just exist (sadly) and dont get much thats out of their small narrow box.

Its more to do with the fact the show has a very large fanbase BUT obviously its still generally unknown with the majority of the general population.

Yet here you are on an internet forum complaining about people....

You are the real threat to society. The knock off baccy you buy funds terrorism and people smuggling.

---------- Post added 22-02-2017 at 19:15 ----------

Daryl has his crossbow

Rick has his Colt python

Michonne has her Kitana

Ezxiekiel has his Tigar Shiva

Sasha (whos taken over Andreas place from the comics) is a sniper

Are you channeling Games Without Frontiers?:suspect:

Or you could be accused of trying to influence people by sending 'messages';)

Just wondering if reciting the 'N' rhyme in a kindergarten or nursery in front of black or mixed race children would be acceptable:confused: