Student bus tickets in sheffield.

Hi. Just a quick question to anybody who might know as ive had a look on the internet but couldnt find what im looking for. Dos having an NUS extra card allow you to get the discounts for student fares on buses/trams? Or do you need a student card? Reason I ask is because I am a student at the cdc centre on manor lane which is part of redtape central. However we dont get student cards like sheffield college. Only the nus card which we have to purchase ourselves. Can anybody help here? Thanks

I wouldnt be eligible for that as im 26. Was just wondering if the nus card qualifies for the student discount on buses or whether you need the student card.

My son gets on the bus for £1 with his NUS Apprentice card. They only accept it in Sheffield though, and only on the buses, not the tram.

Aslong as it's an NUS card it can be used for student discount(stagecoach anyway). If it's just a college card then that wouldn't be allowed

If you want trams you get a discount on monthly tickets sold online at stagecoachbus.com

I use my NUS extra on first bus, either £1 per journey or £7 for a weekly student saver