Walking football

anyone know of any walking football sessions in Sheffield or Rotherham. the venues and times please

They do it at shirecliffe contact Jim Hope on facebook ot Kevin scott

Hi Maggie,

Lots, I play at Concord SC 1.30-2.30 (£2) Tues, Wisewood SC 11-12 (£2) Weds.

There is sessions at SUFC Acadamy, Shirecliffe 8-9pm Weds (free)

You need a decent pair of astro turf trainers for all of these.

Hope this helps.

Chapeltown Park Steels Supporters Group are looking for players to start up a new team in S35 area . The club is a supporters group for fans of Stocksbridge Park Steels FC . Any one interested in getting involved either playing or admin ect please contact me here or via Facebook page Chapeltown Park Steels Supporters Group. Thank you

Is anyone  interested in joining a walking football session at Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead ? Any age or sex welcome...no experience  or "proper kit" necessary,  just the desire to mix with others,  enjoy a kick about and maybe have a drink in the bar afterwards?  Is this for you???  Or are you a former player who would be interested in becoming a volunteer coach for us? Get in touch..drop us a quick email on stsclub@btconnect.com or pm us on here for more information!

ive done walking football before over 50,s its great meet lots of new ppl and its good fun

We'd love to have you join us! Watch out for more info...

Is there any walking football leagues or teams in Sheffield? I’ve looked at few places but it seems difficult to find any teams out there 😂

Hello, a good mate of mine runs a walking football thing if you are still interested ?