Why are white van drivers always in a rush

Hi

A question I have always wanted to ask - Why are some White Van Drivers always in a rush and seem to think the traffic law does not apply to them

Hi

A question I have always wanted to ask - Why are some White Van Drivers always in a rush and seem to think the traffic law does not apply to them

Maybe they are being paid per delivery.

i would ask the same question about Audi drivers

.... and Golfs.

Maybe they are being paid per delivery.

Got it in one,i know several delivery drivers and they can have up to 150 drops to do in one day.

Hi

That'll be partly to do with their Y chromosome.

Hi

What if one of them pesky white van drivers was a plumber on their way to your house to fix an urgent leak which is literally gushing all over the kitchen floor? :hihi:

What if one of them pesky white van drivers was a plumber on their way to your house to fix an urgent leak which is literally gushing all over the kitchen floor? :hihi:

:huh:

Hmmm...

I suppose that would explain why they charge so much then...

... it's to cover the cost of all those speeding tickets! :(

Then everyone would be served better by the plumber pulling over to take the call and first instructing the householder how to turn the water off, before setting off.