Paul Nuttall UKIP Leader - Billy Liar

Here's why Paul Nuttall says he won't stand to be UKIP's leader - for now

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/heres-paul-nuttall-says-wont-11591953

UKIP leadership: Paul Nuttall rules out bid to replace Nigel Farage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36756379

Ha ha ha ! Apparently Paul Nuttall was backed by Neil Hamilton ! Brown paper envelopes anyone ?

---------- Post added 22-02-2017 at 14:36 ----------

It's the Brexit capital of Britain,voters should be falling over themselves to get UKIP in as the party who delivered Brexit,and the Feel-Good-Factor over what's to come in the future.

Not really. We`re leaving the EU, that was what UYKIP was for. Why vote for it now ?

Not that most people were actually that bothered about Europe before the last election, only 15% put it in their top three of concerns. David Cameron has a lot to answer for.......

Wasn't Stephen Wolfe the favourite to become the next leader until there was a certain disagreement.

You obviously don`t know me if you think I`d lie about anything. You`re accusing me of making up a story on the basis I mixed up nephews and cousins, unbelievable. Your attitude is a disgrace, I actually think rather more, but being personal is bad form on a forum. Time to ignore you I feel.

Yes a very moral person, who's advocating putting nails down to bring motorcyclists off their bikes and hoping they have an accident because they're a bit loud for you? unbelievable.

Do you also refuse to give the kids their ball back when it comes in your garden?

He was too busy saving the Titanic from sinking whilst holding 6 starving otters.

Whilst learning two Oriental languages

Stoke today, tomorrow who knows ?

Or maybe not.

---------- Post added 24-02-2017 at 08:53 ----------

Let's see what Stoke-on-Trent Central's electors say in answer to you, shall we?

Apparently they're in agreement with him.

It should be telling that UKIP have had well over 600 tries to get a seat in the Commons and have not won once.

It seems the electorate is trying to tell them something.

It is time they accepted the democratic will of the people, that they are losers.

They keep trying to overturn the democratic results of these elections by standing again and again.

They should get with the program and accept the result.

After all that is what their supporters keep telling us to do over brexit.

Farage has tried seven times to be elected to Westminster. Only time Nuttall got elected was as a Tory party councilllor. Never forget though UKIP is the party of the working class :hihi:

It should be telling that UKIP have had well over 600 tries to get a seat in the Commons and have not won once.

Only because they've won three times.

It seems the electorate is trying to tell them something.

It is time they accepted the democratic will of the people, that they are losers.

They keep trying to overturn the democratic results of these elections by standing again and again.

They should get with the program and accept the result.

After all that is what their supporters keep telling us to do over brexit.

If you have the same grip on reality as Nuttall you'll extrapolate what you want to hear. I think we should all realise that Stoke wasn't a target for UKIP. Tory turncoat Carswell said almost as much on QT last night.

---------- Post added 24-02-2017 at 09:20 ----------

By " you" I wasn't referring to you. Hope that's "clear" ?

Let's see what Stoke-on-Trent Central's electors say in answer to you, shall we?

What was that Jeffrey?

What was that Jeffrey?

Paul Nuttall has insisted he is “not going anywhere” after Ukip’s failure to win a byelection in Stoke-on-Trent Central. He's certainly right about that. ;)

More seriously (and less selectively quotey), from that article:

The loss comes after Nigel Farage told Nuttall at Ukip’s spring conference this month that victory in Stoke was crucial to the future of the party.

“I don’t think anybody for one moment can underplay just how important, just how fundamental, that byelection is for the futures of both the Labour party and indeed of Ukip too – it matters and it matters hugely,” the former party leader said.

If they can't win in the brexit capital of Britain, what hope do they have of convincing Labour voters to support them elsewhere?

UKIP have nothing to offer the working class people of Britain. They were a one or two issue Party, Immigration and Europe, they have now nothing to offer. If people decide to vote for them let them do so.

Perhaps Penistone999 can convince us otherwise

---------- Post added 24-02-2017 at 12:47 ----------

Paul Nuttall has insisted he is “not going anywhere” after Ukip’s failure to win a byelection in Stoke-on-Trent Central. He's certainly right about that. ;)

More seriously (and less selectively quotey), from that article:

If they can't win in the brexit capital of Britain, what hope do they have of convincing Labour voters to support them elsewhere?

Jeffrey's hiding under his bedclothes at the moment

Edited by Ridgewalk
Mistake