Paul Nuttall UKIP Leader - Billy Liar

Nuttall's going to be popular when he goes back to Liverpool. Let's hope he can take it as well as he can dish it out.

Radio 4 is reporting that 2 UKIP officials on Merseyside have resigned over Nuttall's Hillsborough remarks. They accuse him of crass insensitivity and an unprofessional approach. They also accuse him of being unfit to lead. And that's coming from the chairman of the Liverpool party and the chairman of the Merseyside party.

I do believe his last claim to have been there when Bottom was fimed
Enjoy ;):hihi: Edited by L00b

This guy is the best laugh I've had in ages. I bet he gets elected and we can continue to hear his tales of when he stopped a martian invasion singlehandedly

This guy is the best laugh I've had in ages. I bet he gets elected and we can continue to hear his tales of when he stopped a martian invasion singlehandedly

I also think he will get elected.

It seems the barmier someone is these days the more dim wits trust them.

Johnson, Farage, Nuttall, and the lord of them all Trump, all totally unfit for any job apart from being a buffoon, but all loved by the great unwashed.

I also think he will get elected.

It seems the barmier someone is these days the more dim wits trust them.

Johnson, Farage, Nuttall, and the lord of them all Trump, all totally unfit for any job apart from being a buffoon, but all loved by the great unwashed.

Not the great unwashed, you've got the wrong insult there...I think you meant 'all loved by the people who want to blame others for their problems'

I have heard it on the grapevine that this Nuttall character eats babies, bet Farage does the same.

Angel1.

Edited by ANGELFIRE1

I have heard it on the grapevine that this Nuttall character eats babies, bet Farrage does the same.

Angel1.

He claimed to eat babies but has since retracted it saying a research assistant posted it on his website by mistake. And if you're a UKIP voter you really should know how to spell Farage.