Shattered Mirror, Truth and Justice.

The man rose to his feet an oldish man perhaps late 60s with sliver hair . ' Welcome to the Council of Minsters ' I replied ' thank you' The man sat down again none of the other men spoke just simply stared at me. Then the slivered haired man spoke again ' your here too negotiate a trade deal and a peace deal for both sides ' ? ' Yes ' I said ' London wants peace as much has you '. The room went quite one of men leaned over to another but could not hear what was said. ' I would like to ask the council a question about an issue that has come to light ' once again the room went quite. The sliver haired man spoke ' Yes what would that be then ' ? ' I've come across some evidence that alleges that your government still has some British soldiers in a POW camp in remote Yorkshire' I could the feel the tension building in the room then suddenly one of men say's ' unture they were returned to you after the war what evidence do you have let's see this evidence I demand it !' I get the filess out of my suitcase. I could see the men were getting nervous.

I got up out of my chair then placed both files on the boards table the leader of the council opened the files and slowly looks though it examining each note and photo carefully then close them then says ' the council does not accept this evidence we have nothing more to say ' The five men stand up and leave the room leaving me alone I get the files back the lady who I saw earlier comes into the room I follow her out. Now what do I do with this evidence its clear the council are hiding something big .

Back in my hotel room I look down at these files then I have an idea its clear I've outstayed my welcome here its time to I pack up my things . My car arrives I get in the car which makes its way though the streets a sort of fea market has been set up I see a couple of men fighting over some bread. Finally we reach the border a ragged man opens the gate and we were soon back in the UK I notice a group of reporters hanging about I tell the driver to stop the car and I shout to the reporters ' I've got some big news for you ' I get out one of the files and handed it over to a reporter I know its an risk but London could easily dismiss this evidence too. I tell the driver to drive on.

Two days later the story makes the headlines soon the United Nations is involved the Council of Ministers try to play it down has an trick by London to get a better deal for them. Theirs another uprising in Yorkshire the people demand to know the truth the pressure mounts onto the regime then Ministers resigns one by one they were later found dead in some woodlands, soon the Republic of Yorkshire collapses after which the UK government sends in officials to see if theirs any truth in it. The locations of the camps were found and digs were done but no soldiers were discovered at theses sites.

No one knows what became of soldiers in the photos.

Edited by crookedspire