Cash for clothing

Just as I'm reading this thread I've had a leaflet put through letter box about cash for clothes from a company called cash for clothes who pay 50 p per kg and they will collect on certain days

Don't suppose they collect sats or suns? If so do you have the number

Did You know that some companies that do cash for clothing pick the best out and sell them on markets with little going to charity

Don't suppose they collect sats or suns? If so do you have the number

Says on leaflet van will be in your area on Wednesday 9am till 6 pm and I'm in s5

Anyone know if the cash for clothing in ecclesfield behind Morrisons is still open ?

Anyone know if the cash for clothing in ecclesfield behind Morrisons is still open ?

Don't know about that one but there is one on job lot car park

I used one at joblot yesterday 2 black sacks full just short of 20 quid

Does anyone know anywhere in sheffield that stil does the cash for clothes ? Pref collection as have 15 black sacks full .tried few places online and lot don't cover sheffield and lot out of business now , just wanted bit money to c9ver petrol as going away next week and lot of clothes hardly worn sum even have tags on stil

Don't you get one of those chaps with the horse and cart down your street ,once a fortnight? :hihi:

I used one at joblot yesterday 2 black sacks full just short of 20 quid

I don't think so, unless they were designer gear with labels still on OR the sacks were the size of Jumbo Jets!

That one is even more choosy than the charity bins at Chaucer Asda!

I don't think so, unless they were designer gear with labels still on OR the sacks were the size of Jumbo Jets!

That one is even more choosy than the charity bins at Chaucer Asda!

LOL none where designer clothes and they where standard size black sacks :loopy: