Cash for clothing

Does anyone know anywhere in sheffield that stil does the cash for clothes ? Pref collection as have 15 black sacks full .tried few places online and lot don't cover sheffield and lot out of business now , just wanted bit money to c9ver petrol as going away next week and lot of clothes hardly worn sum even have tags on stil

Think there is a place at Drakehouse

there is a place at drakehouse, they give 40p per kilo, all have to be right way round ect, in prestine condition, when i went i found staff rather rude, just my opinion, and you have to take items to them

Just donate them to a charity shop.

for 40p/kilo it's barely worth the bother.

to be honest geared thats what i started doing, i only went to cash 4 clothing once, because like th op i had about 20 bags and promised my little one the money :D

there's a place on Langset Road which pays 60p per kg

Did alot of them get shut down because it was generally people selling clothes that they had stolen from charity bins and peoples washing lines?

Last time I went past it said they wanted clothes that were in good wearable condition I will guess at 4 t-shirts per kilo so the want to pay you 10p per shirt which presumably they sell on, take mine to charity shop.

There's a few dress agencies in Sheffield if you look online. Obviously need to be in good condition. They sell your clothes for you and take a percentage of sales. The one I know takes 50%of the sale. You do have to wait until items sold but must be better than getting ridiculously small amount.

When they first started, I used different ones a few times and was happy with 50p per kilo for mixed bags.

After I went to Drakehouse and they wanted to pick, choose & reject for the same price, I used the charity bins.

50p/kilo is a fair price for the stuff that goes into mixed bales.

Once they start selecting, they are getting them into higher grade bales at double the price and more. But don't want to pass that on to us. Taking the proverbial.

Hi do you know where abouts and if might be open sats ? I can't find a name or tel number for them

---------- Post added 17-02-2017 at 16:04 ----------

I found a number for u bring we buy Langsett rd but like many others doesn't work

Just as I'm reading this thread I've had a leaflet put through letter box about cash for clothes from a company called cash for clothes who pay 50 p per kg and they will collect on certain days