Israel and the US abandon the two-state solution'

Point of information: one cannot be "exiled" from somewhere unless one used to live there.

Palestinians are really Jordanian- and Jordan is extremely unenthusiastic about having 'em back.

In fact, Jordan includes most of the Roman 'Palestrina' territory. There has never been a state/country/land called 'Palestine'; even the British Mandate territory, land lost by Turkey in WW1, was not particularly well defined and in any case it was a stopgap measure.

Jesus Christ.. only a damn racist could come up with balderdash like you did there..

You need to do a big read up on history if you think that's true. Cos it's not.

The Palestinians are from cities towns and villages in Palestine ..with names ..a history... they aren't from Jordan. You've been reading too much zionist propaganda of the rightwing variety.

If they aren't exiled . Why are they called refugees or most under the un 272 ror

---------- Post added 11-05-2017 at 04:25 ----------

Please provide a reference to the 25% Christian figure.

Like I said, I don't think the figure is at all relevant to the argument, however the fact that you appear to be inclined to make statements without any supporting evidence (indeed statements that goes against the figures that have been presented and can be easily disputed) makes anything else you say difficult to take at all seriously.

If youre so Knowledgeable on the topic. Why ask?

I'm stating facts..nothing fishy in it at all..

it doesn't really matter if they are Christian Jewish muslim samaritan druze atheist or what ever.

Do some reading

Palestine remembered. Com may help.. if it doesn't bruise your ego