Blades v Scunthorpe 18/02/17

Thought we were fantastic in the 1st half but seemed to take our foot off the gas a bit when scunny went down to 10 men.Should have been a win but will take that result what with Bolton drawing.

I'd like to thank the premier league for sending one of their finest to officiate today. The moron did his best to ruin what was an entertaining game.

Thought we were fantastic in the 1st half but seemed to take our foot off the gas a bit when scunny went down to 10 men.Should have been a win but will take that result what with Bolton drawing.

I'd like to thank the premier league for sending one of their finest to officiate today. The moron did his best to ruin what was an entertaining game.

Jones I s shocking along with Clattenburg but doesn't stop him getting a big payday,oh how I hate these Bosworth.

Jones I s shocking along with Clattenburg but doesn't stop him getting a big payday,oh how I hate these Bosworth.

What gets me is that they are desperate to be the star of the show.

The best refs are the ones you don't notice

They want to be in the limelight but won't explain to us why they make the calls they do.

We have got lucky with that result with Bolton also drawing (great bouncebackability from them).

Couldn't make the game, but hearing we should have easily took all of the spoils.

Now next week is a game we need to be winning to ensure we have some breathing space.

Bolton and Scunny will think todays results have gone for them and they would be right.

The scunny manager has just claimed his side were unlucky only to get a point.

I know everybody's entitled to an opinion but I think Mr Trump would call that statement fake news . His side were awful for most of the game.

I agree with the 'best refs' bit but (and not at all referring to today's game Sheff, Utd v Scunthorpe), that if some teams decide to kick the crap out of each other, which has happened since the year dot, what is the 'man in the middle' supposed to do ?

Edited by stpetre
Add

I agree with the 'best refs' bit but (and not at all referring to today's game Sheff, Utd v Scunthorpe), that if some teams decide to kick the crap out of each other, which has happened since the year dot, what is the 'man in the middle' supposed to do ?

I think there were 8 bookings in today's game. If we'd had a lower league ref as usual you'd probably be looking at 4 yellows.

The most annoying thing though was him constantly dragging play back because throw ins and free kicks were being taken a couple of feet from where he wanted them taken . It just slowed the whole game down.

We have got lucky with that result with Bolton also drawing (great bouncebackability from them).

Couldn't make the game, but hearing we should have easily took all of the spoils.

Now next week is a game we need to be winning to ensure we have some breathing space.

Bolton and Scunny will think todays results have gone for them and they would be right.

Three points would have been great, but sometimes a draw is not a bad result.

As long as we can maintain a gap, after all the matches that Scunthorpe and Bolton have in hand are not automatic three pointers.

All three might also looking over their shoulders at fleetwood who are creeping ever closer.

I always think if you can average 2 points you'll get promotion and we're much closer to that than the others, hopefully next week we will be on that average.

What was crowd, I'm in Toronto so missed game

What was crowd, I'm in Toronto so missed game

27,900 I think I heard.

Blades played well today ,ex crowd best game for me for a long time ,

Still a long long way go ,keep hearing people say beat Bolton and we're almost there not so sure about that we need to keep getting results till the last game