Boarding Kennels and Cattery - Recommendations

Morning All

I am looking for a kennel and cattery as my boyfriend has a dog and I have two cats, and to make life easier/less stress for everyone (including the pets) if it could be in the one place.

We are located in S20 but can and will travel for a decent place.

Have been reading some horror stories, so just wanted to pick your brains.

Many thanks in advance.

J

I have been using mosborough kennels for the past 47 years and have always been satisfied and would highly recommend.

Thanks - but have read some bad reviews about them....:(

I second Mosborough Kennels - anyone with any complaints either hasn't used them for the last ten years or they would complain regardless of where they went.

Another reccomendation for Mosborough kennels. I have used them for over 30 years and always been very happy with the care they provide.

We put our dogs in kennels and have Sue's cat sitting call to our cats as they are old costs me £10 for all 4 to stay at home

And she calls once a day,and they are always happy

I would recommend Jaycliffe kennels - we have used them twice in the last year for our three cats and rescued Romanian dog. We will be using them again this year. They even post you photos of your pets on facebook!!!

IV

I would recommend Jaycliffe kennels - we have used them twice in the last year for our three cats and rescued Romanian dog. We will be using them again this year. They even post you photos of your pets on facebook!!!

I personally don't like photos of my pets on Facebook as if people know me or my pets know we are on holiday,we get pics via email it feels safer can't be too careful today, hense why we have a cat sitter cheaper than cattery (as we have 4)and there's someone checking on the house

Personally I would advocate housesitting over kennels. I'm not sure that dogs are overly pleased to be in a strange place with an alien regime. I find it odd that people say they themselves are happy and satisfied with kennels without experiencing the feeling other than perhaps a brief introductory tour. They are noisy and totally foreign.

We put our dogs in kennels and have Sue's cat sitting call to our cats as they are old costs me £10 for all 4 to stay at home

And she calls once a day,and they are always happy

Thanks jennycakes,:-)

Hi there does anyone know of a private dog sitter that could look after my 2 border terriers one is 12 and only likes to go round the block a few times a day and her daughter is 9 she s fit but is diabetic so she needs insulin given by syringe twice a day with food