Hollyoaks tonight 12/05/06

It was so sad, baby Grace (baby of Tony and Mandy) died, look's like cot death.

I thought the acting was really good, and really sad.

I feel so sorry for all the parents out there who have been though this.

:(

i watched it on e4 last night, it had me in floods of tears! normally hollyoaks is too OTT with tears - becca being prime example! but Mandy and Tony were so convincing, i bet they were crying for real as its such a horrible thing to even think about happening.

They really should've killed off nancy instead

I don't like her either so yeah!

Like I said really good acting and really sad.

i used to really like her, but her hair irritates me the most! becca's my most annoying one, no sympathy for someone who cries all the time just cos she chose to have an affair *rant*

actually surprised me that holkyoaks chose to kill off grace, cosnidering its an early eve show i thought it was quite deep!

My baby is a similar age and I told myself not to watch it but guess what?! I cried and cried and then cuddled my little girl and reminded myself that while the subject is horribly real, this is just a tv programme :(

awww honey. 's only hollyoaks. look at my 'belated april fool joke' thread. that'll make you feel betterxxx

Get over it. This garbage is Grange Hill With Make Up.

The sole purpose of the show is to inform teenagers, (geddit? teenagers, not twenty- and thirty-somethings) to get help for alcoholism, rape, abuse, drugs, and No7 eyeliner.

Every show ends, 'If you've been the victim....'.

The sad fact is that it's on at 6.30 and not at 4 when the kids get in from school. (Or better still, at 4 in the morning when we're hopefully fast asleep.)

Get over it. This garbage is Grange Hill With Make Up.

The sole purpose of the show is to inform teenagers, (geddit? teenagers, not twenty- and thirty-somethings) to get help for alcoholism, rape, abuse, drugs, and No7 eyeliner.

Every show ends, 'If you've been the victim....'.

The sad fact is that it's on at 6.30 and not at 4 when the kids get in from school. (Or better still, at 4 in the morning when we're hopefully fast asleep.)

You seem to watch it even though you hate it :huh:

Anyway I think it was great, very emotional and good acting.

Although I'm not entirely sure why they turned Mandy into a bit of a dumb blonde, not letting the baby go to the hospital? Its not the way she normally is...

and I agree that Becca (and perhaps Nancy, one sided hair = :gag: ) should just get over themselves and go!

No diskoheaven, it's the wife who watches it. She's 34.

It's part of the junk TV evening, Hollyoaks, Emmerdale, Drabenders, et al.

Poor Mandy. I do wish the scripwriters would give her a break! She’s been raped by her own dad, her mother and step-father have both died, her step brother was in love with her and effectively stalked her, she was stalked and poisoned by her psycho flatmate (Laura - remember her? Irish and well spooky), her boyfriend was raped by a bunch of blokes, his brother (whom she slept with) was crippled in a car crash she caused, her brother went missing and then commited suicide, she was conned out of thousands by a fake film maker, her business went down the drain, she used to have rage issues and beat up Tony - they made her MARRY Tony, her modelling career died on it's arse and now her poor baby has died and she is doomed to feel guilty FOREVER for the time she didn't actually want to be a mother....She'll be getting a divorce next I bet...

If I was her...gosh.:help:

Aaw i thought there was no need to kill off their baby! Like absynthfairy says, Mandy's had enough problems, could've at least let her have something! I know its only a programme, but it was sad!

Made me cry loads though, last time it was when Dan had died and Debbie found that ring he'd bought her under the xmas tree :( didnt think it was possible to blub through a whole 30 min episode! Ahem haha!