Tents on Park Sq Roundabout

much more preferable lol

---------- Post added 21-02-2017 at 08:23 ----------

think you will find its highways/council land fenced or not its not a place for tents.

Dead right !!!!!

and replace it with a billboard of a naked women promoting the latest perfume?

Show me a billboard in the UK which shows a naked woman promoting the latest perfume, please.

Trespass on public land, that isn't fenced off?

Is it considered part of the highway?

Show me a billboard in the UK which shows a naked woman promoting the latest perfume, please.

Me too, I've got a good half hour or so to stand and gawp :hihi::hihi::hihi:

and replace it with a billboard of a naked women promoting the latest perfume?

As long as that eyesore which is the squat is removed ASAP , thats the priority.

As long as that eyesore which is the squat is removed ASAP , thats the priority.

Shouldn't the priority be bringing these people (human beings!) back into society, enable them to contribute in a positive manner and look after themselves?

what an advert for sheffield, why not go in a local park instead and not be a distraction for drivers, if a car came of the roundabout into them whose at fault?

Shouldn't the priority be bringing these people (human beings!) back into society, enable them to contribute in a positive manner and look after themselves?

they are there by choice its a lifestyle they dont want to contribute just attack the establishment and capital system they are doing what they know will tug some heart strings...not mine:mad:

if a car came of the roundabout into them whose at fault?

And a car did just that very recently. That could have caused multiple fatalities. I couldn't sleep in a tent knowing fast moving traffic was just inches from me. They are idiots. Unless of course they are mostly unoccupied, and erected there just for visual effect?

And a car did just that very recently. That could have caused multiple fatalities. I couldn't sleep in a tent knowing fast moving traffic was just inches from me. They are idiots. Unless of course they are mostly unoccupied, and erected there just for visual effect?

Well if occupy sheffield, aka camp casper, was anything to go on there will be only the one tent occupied and that will be between 9-5

....if a car came of the roundabout into them whose at fault?

The driver for not driving safely.

much more preferable lol

---------- Post added 21-02-2017 at 08:23 ----------

think you will find its highways/council land fenced or not its not a place for tents.

Which doesn't make it trespass does it.

Most of the posts are irrelevant.

The tents are there as part of a "protest".

Whether any tents are occupied by a person that is unable to be given accommodation by the support services may be unlikely.

SCC will probably have a court application for removal of the tents.