Tents on Park Sq Roundabout

So a few tents have appeared on the edge of Park Square Roundabout today - does anyone know anything about them? Two larger ones and a couple of small ones. Thought it could be someone homeless at first but they are brand new and all matching which seems a little bit odd???

I know there was some sort of camp going off in Parkhill a while back.

I'm intrigued....

The occupants of Tent City 2: Electric Boogaloo, at Park Hill were evicted just over a week ago, I would not be surprised if this is Tent City 3.

Ahh. Nothing and nobody in them at the moment. They are wide open to elements. Be surprised if they are still there when it gets darker!

So a few tents have appeared on the edge of Park Square Roundabout today - does anyone know anything about them? Two larger ones and a couple of small ones. Thought it could be someone homeless at first but they are brand new and all matching which seems a little bit odd???

I know there was some sort of camp going off in Parkhill a while back.

I'm intrigued....

there IS charities that give homeless people new tents

Are you sure there 's nobody "Loitering within tent!"

Put a 8 x 8 silly bright board on them and they will go brilliantly with parkhill flats !

What time was it when the storm blew through?

Are you sure there 's nobody "Loitering within tent!"

Very good. :hihi:

its the same people from park hill, the organiser (i think) has posted about it on facebook, think its in the star aswell but cant find link.

Went past earlier and there were a couple of guys just taking loads of bags inside one of the tents, so definately people staying there

---------- Post added 10-02-2017 at 21:39 ----------

found the link to the story

http://www.thestar.co.uk/our-towns-and-cities/sheffield/sheffield-s-tent-city-reappears-on-new-roundabout-site-after-evictions-1-8383373

Mr Cunnigham said the new site had been chosen because it was well lit and covered with CCTV cameras, making it a safe location for occupants and visitors alike.

:loopy: On the edge of an often very busy roundabout is an ideal place is it? :o

Looking at the pics though...:confused:......... :blush: (hopefully someone will be along with a pic when it's looking busy :help:

:loopy: On the edge of an often very busy roundabout is an ideal place is it? :o

Looking at the pics though...:confused:......... :blush: (hopefully someone will be along with a pic when it's looking busy :help:

I too thought it was an odd place to set up camp given their other spaces dotted about. Unless its to get publicity for homeless issues?

Unless its to get publicity for homeless issues?

Now there's a thought :D