Ufo over Sheffield

Why would a alien want to fly over the Richmond area? Come on.

Yes! It was a huge silvery coloured disc with flashing lights around its edge, I saw the ufo shoot a green light beam at a cow in a field, that's now a black shadow on the singed grass where it had been standing, then with strange unnatural movements it darted with a silent woosh and disappeared in to the clouds. Suddenly a large American sedan car screeched along side me, it was only Mulder, Skully wasn't able to attend due to wisdom teeth problems, any how, Mulder grabbed hold of me and started shaking me by the shoulders shouting "Tell me what you saw" and "I need to know the truth" I responded calmy to by now a quite irate FBI agent "Cool it Fox, it's over, your only on Spike now" hearing this he told me "Skinner was gonna have his ass" he then jumped back in his car shouting "I'll be in touch" as he sped off, towards the A57, on the wrong side of the road. I tell you, I'm never driving home through Richmond again, ruined my bourguignon supper with the thought of poor Ermintrude.

It was probably a drone or a helecopter :)

Edited by sixties
Because I can?

Yes! It was a huge silvery coloured disc with flashing lights around its edge, I saw the ufo shoot a green light beam at a cow in a field, that's now a black shadow on the singed grass where it had been standing, then with strange unnatural movements it darted with a silent woosh and disappeared in to the clouds. Suddenly a large American sedan car screeched along side me, it was only Mulder, Skully wasn't able to attend due to wisdom teeth problems, any how, Mulder grabbed hold of me and started shaking me by the shoulders shouting "Tell me what you saw" and "I need to know the truth" I responded calmy to by now a quite irate FBI agent "Cool it Fox, it's over, your only on Spike now" hearing this he told me "Skinner was gonna have his ass" he then jumped back in his car shouting "I'll be in touch" as he sped off, towards the A57, on the wrong side of the road. I tell you, I'm never driving home through Richmond again, ruined my bourguignon supper with the thought of poor Ermintrude.

It was probably a drone or a helecopter :)

Excellent sighting there! Strange r than fiction ly, I was chatting to Skully the other day at the Crookes Co-op where she's currently promoting Kinder Surprises (and looking lovely, even covered in chocolate), and she remarked upon the proliferation of UFO sightings in Sheffield, particularly in the Richmond area which is germane to this particular thread.

I was gonna buzz over and have a look in the Alcocopter™, but the rotors are looking a bit worse for wear after the desert (collective noun) of lapwings collision last week. Hard to tell who fared best in that particular flying incident. Still, life goes on, as they say (apart from some of the more unlucky lapwings) …

Aaawww Pants!

The mention of zapped cows made me think of the poor bovines of South Park who were turned inside out by the visiting aliens.

Their lovely soft mmooo, moo, moo, mmmoo even inspired the wife's pet name of "Moo"......

Wonder if why that's why we are now divorced?

Edited by Dalek Boy
Spelling error

There's a video on YouTube abt it ufo over Sheffield find it it posted today use your filter to edit out old videos

It was a prop plane on its way to Norwich. Came over at 13,000 feet. Can't remember much else about it, just looked for it on flightradar24 when I heard it come over. :):)

I would normally comment on UFOs but I if I do I'd end up being ALIENated..

Why would a alien want to fly over the Richmond area? Come on.

Why is a UFO an Alien?

Your jumping to conclusions there. A UFO is an acromen for Unidentified Flying Object.

So it could be a weather balloon but the observer was not sure. It could have been an airship but the observer was not sure. Could have been a helicopter and again the observer was not sure.

Therefore it's an unidentifided flying object - UFO

Why is a UFO an Alien?

Your jumping to conclusions there. A UFO is an acromen for Unidentified Flying Object.

So it could be a weather balloon but the observer was not sure. It could have been an airship but the observer was not sure. Could have been a helicopter and again the observer was not sure.

Therefore it's an unidentifided flying object - UFO

we need alcoblog airbourne again..he"ll sus out what it was. get that alcocopter repaired fast, then we can all sleep comfortable at night.