Sign in to follow this  

Ban Cars in Sheffield!

I assure you we'd all be a lot happier if we did. No more queues or pollution. We'd all talk to each other more often as we walked around town. We could all live in harmony and not spend our time shouting about how everyone who gets in our way should be banned/shot.

I assure you we'd all be a lot happier if we did. No more queues or pollution. We'd all talk to each other more often as we walked around town. We could all live in harmony and not spend our time shouting about how everyone who gets in our way should be banned/shot.

Don't be silly.

cheers,

HENRY.

Don't be silly.

cheers,

HENRY.

Just think about it for a minute. What part of life is it that causes most rage? Road rage of course. We all get hot and flustered. Tired of sitting in queues. Target our anger at anything nearby, be it another car driver, a bike or whatever. Most people don't need cars. We could all live perfectly happily without em. Everyone get a bike, please!

Most people don't need cars.

Precisely. MOST people. We couldn't ALL live happily without one. My girlfriend certainly couldn't, with her co-ordination and mobility problems...

God, I fell for it didn't I?! This was just a mickey-take of the 'ban cyclists' thread. I feel like a prize pillock now...

thered be less carbon dioxide in the air if cyclists stop using their bikes - FACT.

Just think about it for a minute. What part of life is it that causes most rage? Road rage of course. We all get hot and flustered. Tired of sitting in queues. Target our anger at anything nearby, be it another car driver, a bike or whatever. Most people don't need cars. We could all live perfectly happily without em. Everyone get a bike, please!

WRONG!

women do :D

Whoever's supplying your drugs has done you a good deal, strong stuff by the sounds of it... :thumbsup:

My level of angriness would be a lot higher if I was stood up on a full bus, waiting in a massive queue of other buses transporting all the people who no longer have cars, than it would be sat in a traffic jam listening to the radio/cd. But that’s just me though.

Precisely. MOST people. We couldn't ALL live happily without one. My girlfriend certainly couldn't, with her co-ordination and mobility problems...

God, I fell for it didn't I?! This was just a mickey-take of the 'ban cyclists' thread. I feel like a prize pillock now...

co-ordinatination problems and there let loose on the roads

ive got a license but dont drive as it makes more sense to catch the bus although with the people being let loose on the roads i might have to start as i would feel more safe being able use my own driving skills to avoid the nutters rather than relying on a person i dont know> the bus driver.

Banning them from the city centre would be better to the publics health than banning smoking in public places.

It sounds stupid I agree.

However we would all still be alive and is there not a point to make that we might just enjoy life a bit more not having to spend all that time stuck in traffic?

co-ordinatination problems and there let loose on the roads

ive got a license but dont drive as it makes more sense to catch the bus although with the people being let loose on the roads i might have to start as i would feel more safe being able use my own driving skills to avoid the nutters rather than relying on a person i dont know> the bus driver.

Banning them from the city centre would be better to the publics health than banning smoking in public places.

She needs ME to drive her places, she doesn't drive herself!! She's got so many back and hip problems that she can't use public transport at peak times because she ends up on the chiropractor's table whenever she doesn't get a seat. Which would be often because she's young and not in a wheelchair so most people don't believe that she's disabled.