Female vocalist indie alternative looking to join/start a band

Female vocalist in my twenties looking to join it start a band?

Indie/alternative.

Just putting the feelers out?

I'm a guitarist also looking to join or start a band. I'm 31 with 15 years guitar experience and play acoustic and electric in diverse styles. I've played in gigging bands before (about 40 gigs total). Based in S6.

What sort of Indie/Alt stuff do you like?

Do you play an instrument as well?

Edited by Gatortoejoe

I'm a bassist after something new...I've been in a few bands before, but my most recent "main band" didn't work out so I'm looking for something new...I've got a real mixture of influences (from the Beatles to Joy Division to Melt-Banana to Metric to the Libertines...I'm not into metal though...) pm me? :-)

Indie/alternative.

Are you still looking? I'm trying to get something started with a mate looking at basically recreating our own distant youth (the 90s) with a few covers of Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins and so on...

Your sort of thing?

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a vocalist for a Indie/Rock/Heavier rock band. Stuff like White Stripes/Raconteurs/Nirvana/Foo's even Beatles!

let me know if this would interest you.

Hello, I'm a drummer, hoping to join a band, I'm 30, with 12 years of experience of playing the drums (self trained) I have been in several band and done around 50/100 gigs, including tramline s and battle of the bands, also have recording experience from previous bands. My influences are Green Day, funeral for a friend, blink 182, nirvana, deftones, tool, too fighters, fly leaf, ect. I'm currently in the S8 area.

---------- Post added 05-05-2017 at 13:04 ----------

Sorry, I forgot to mention you can also contact me on my email address which is gndy01986@hotmail.co.uk.

Looking forward to your response ☺

Indie/alternative.

do you like fast fuzzy garage rock?