Trainee dental nurse

hello

I moved up to Sheffield a month ago and Im currently studying to become a dental nurse.

As a part of study i have to find dental surgery where i can work as a trainee.

Ive contacted so many local practices but all said they are fully staffed at the moment.

May be someone have been to this situation before and can give me a piece of advice how to apply and where to look.

Thanks.

Have you looked online for all the dental practices in the area I would write to each one and mention any other work you have done and then follow it up with a phone call about ten days to two weeks later. I know postage can be a problem but you could consider using a bus to an area with more than one practice and hand deliver the letters.

Try Thompson and Thomas at fairlawns on middlewood road in Hillsborough. All their dentists are trainees although I think final year students but worth a try.

Thought I saw an advert in Dinnington Dental (the one on New Street) this week. Its a single bus (X5) from Sheffield.... Might be worth a call depending on where in Sheffield you are living.

Thought I saw an advert in Dinnington Dental (the one on New Street) this week. Its a single bus (X5) from Sheffield.... Might be worth a call depending on where in Sheffield you are living.

I think this is the same dentist as High Green Dental Practice Naylor & associates. They do seem to have a lot of student/trainee nurses i'd give them a call if you haven't tried them already 01909 562475 Dinnington 0114 2846723 High Green.