Why do people read the Daily Mail or Daily Express ?

But if aren't comparing it against anything how do you know what it prints is biased or right wing ?

Simple,I just read it and make my mind up,pretty much like everything else in day to day life,.

Edited by chalga

Simple,I just read it and make my mind up,pretty much like everything else in day to day life,.

Nothing wrong with that.

Yes.

Do you read it regularly to form an unbiased opinion ?

Wasn`t it the Mail which had the headline "Enemies of the people" with regards to the High court judgement on invoking article 50 ? I think it was. That`s all you need to know. After all, the High Court judges were not only not the enemies of the people, but they were pronouncing on a point of law, technically it wasn`t anything to do with the EU. Thus the Mail were being biased and inaccurate at the same time.

Wasn`t it the Mail which had the headline "Enemies of the people" with regards to the High court judgement on invoking article 50 ? I think it was. That`s all you need to know. After all, the High Court judges were not only not the enemies of the people, but they were pronouncing on a point of law, technically it wasn`t anything to do with the EU. Thus the Mail were being biased and inaccurate at the same time.

Sensationalism sells newspapers.

Their journalism quality is very high; they never form an objective opinion making people feel lost and inadequate enjoying their sarnies while reading. They also hate simple people and working-class in general, print lies. The BBC is much less honest.

They steal from you the precious time that God has given to seek His salvation. It is high time you got out of the rut and not let these useless papers steal the day away.

Haha very good! Your location says Russia. They do say that the Russians have a massive fake news propaganda campaign going on!

Trouble is the DM has a very high readership, and they tend to be the sort of people who believe what they read and don't realise it's propaganda.

Trouble is the DM has a very high readership, and they tend to be the sort of people who believe what they read and don't realise it's propaganda.

It has a high readership because it prints stuff people want to read in an accessible way. It is no more or less biased than the Guardian or Independent (or for that matter, the Times). It also employs some good writers.

It has a high readership because it prints stuff people want to read in an accessible way. It is no more or less biased than the Guardian or Independent (or for that matter, the Times). It also employs some good writers.

Im sorry but to put the Independant in the same context as the Guardian is nonsensical. The Independent was never considered to be anything other than centrist, in much the same as The FT is.

Im sorry but to put the Independant in the same context as the Guardian is nonsensical. The Independent was never considered to be anything other than centrist, in much the same as The FT is.

No, the Independent arose because left-wing writers jumped ship from The Times.

No, the Independent arose because left-wing writers jumped ship from The Times.

No, Andreas Whittam Smith, Stephen Glover and Matthew Symonds jumped ship from the Daily Telegraph. Between them they have written for other left-wing publications like the Daily Mail and the Spectator.

No, Andreas Whittam Smith, Stephen Glover and Matthew Symonds jumped ship from the Daily Telegraph. Between them they have written for other left-wing publications like the Daily Mail and the Spectator.

Daily Mail...Left Wing? Really?