Parking side road near to Northern General Hospital

Hi Anywhere to park on a side Road, so I can park to the entrance of Barnsley Road I need to park all day at the Northern General Hosipital, and willing to take a short walk to get to NGH. Please help.

Edited by Nibs2017
Edit

Horndean road, almost opposite Barnsley road entrance.

Thank you. I will have a look at this. Any other suggestions.

One of the Hospital car parks?. Save walking very far.

Angel1.

The car parking fees are a put off and I will be there everyday.

Yes.... why not pay the parking fee and park all day in the car park instead of parking in front of peoples homes and blocking access to care workers district nurses maintenence people etc If ever an emergency vehicle needs to get down those roads to attend a serious incident God help them. Come on are you so tight you cant cough up a few quid for one day?? Or try public transport

Edited by Ms Interpret
addition

I will be there for a couple of months everyday. Just looking into alternative parking.

The car parking fees are a put off and I will be there everyday.

There are plenty of spaces on the roads around the hospital, only a numpty would waste money paying for parking in the hospital itself when you can get it for nothing, plus the extra bit of a walk will do you good.

I don't blame you either, parking every day would certainly empty your pocket. I think Dick Turpin the highwayman is in charge of hospital parking.

Barnsley hospital do a "week" parking ticket, allowing you to park every day for a tenner I believe. Maybe NGH do the same or similar deal. Good Luck.

Angel1.

I don't blame you either, parking every day would certainly empty your pocket. I think Dick Turpin the highwayman is in charge of hospital parking.

Barnsley hospital do a "week" parking ticket, allowing you to park every day for a tenner I believe. Maybe NGH do the same or similar deal. Good Luck.

Even if they did such a deal the staff would much rather park for free outside peoples houses, arrogantly half blocking drives, parking fully on pavements, and parking slap bang on a junction.

Worst of all making sure the street cleaning machines are never able to clean the roads of rubbish and leaves.

Sooner the local residents get parking restrictions like Hallamshire the sooner we can reclaim our streets.

Just because a road is outside your house doesn't give you anymore right to use it than anyone else. It's a public highway and as long as people park considerately and there are no restrictions there is no problem.