Nut bar in Meadowhell wheres it gone?

I'm very sad to see the Nut Bar has closed down in Meadowhell.. does anyone know why? :confused:

Probably because it wasnt making enough money, meadowhall rent is expensive. It was hardly a great idea opening it in the first place, just like that milkshake bar in there.

I think (could be wrong tho!) it had been there since the opening of Meadowhall? It closed around September time last year.

Its a shame but they cant have been making much money.

There's one in Sheffield market if you're craving for nuts !

OH is the one in the Market still there? It's the same company.:) The one in Meadowhell had been there for years.. shame its gone.. I love their products

Edited by Happyanna
edit

The one in the market is the same company. When they closed in Meadowhall the sign stated their market stall was still open.

It's been there for years, shame to see it go.

Meadowhall have been wanting the Nut Bar gone for years. Didnt fit in at all in the location it was at.

Yeah been in there from day one.was in the right place till meadowhall lost Sainsburys and extended that end of the centre.

Cast your mind back to the original idea of the Lanes was supposed to support local retaiers. Not much sign of that. One off operations have very little of survival in meadowhall high rents & high staffing costs.

The old man that owned it has retired but a family member is still running another one in town, it wasn't the rent it was the opening hours that made his mind up

Probably because it wasnt making enough money, meadowhall rent is expensive. It was hardly a great idea opening it in the first place, just like that milkshake bar in there.

I'm 25 and it's been there as long as I can remember. It somehow stayed open must have made enough. Though it is sad to see it go, used to buy snaps from there.