Army/Military vehicles

Abit of a Longshot , I help organise our Reds V Blues Charity events , this year we are raising funds for Royal British Legion (Stannington Branch) and would like any proud owner to bring any x army Vehicles to our big event .

The event is 17th june at Hillsborough arena and starts at 11am till around 6ish , stalls, bouncy castles and entertainment on day leading up to the big charity football match at 3pm ko . x-pros,celebs,tv stars,boxers all playing . and we hope to raise a big amount for British Legion . we got a few Vetrans also coming down who im sure many have respect for , but It would be nice to have a few x-army Vehicles down . please get in touch or if you know a contact please pass on in DM

any help would be great :)

would a couple of cop cars be able to attend?

try local TA base ,I had lots in the past ,but they need to be contacted sap and they will try to book them from up north ,airforce can do flyovers if they are nearby on the day

hope this helps and hope you have a good day.

would a couple of cop cars be able to attend?

yeh that would be great . will send you a pm . its always a well attended event . family day . with stalls etc

---------- Post added 02-03-2017 at 00:52 ----------

try local TA base ,I had lots in the past ,but they need to be contacted sap and they will try to book them from up north ,airforce can do flyovers if they are nearby on the day

hope this helps and hope you have a good day.

Thanks Bassett . is it Yorkshires TA ? got cadets on board think they was contacting a few