Is there anyone here?

hello, sorry ive not been on here, things have been a bit chaotic at home and my shop and my family lately. errmmmm can I ask, who's pat? which villages are you in?

hello, sorry ive not been on here, things have been a bit chaotic at home and my shop and my family lately. errmmmm can I ask, who's pat? which villages are you in?

Karen, if you look at the thread you can see I mention Pat when I replied to her (when I quoted her); Pat, AKA raymond1947

I'm in Laughton (en le Morthen), Pat was, presumably is still in Thurcroft.

Hi Karen & Cheryl. Yes Pat is raymond1947. I first registered my husband on forum and when I tried to register myself it would not accept my e mail address as it was already taken so I stuck with original user name. He is not interested in using forum anyway so it was not a problem ....just confusing:confused: Yes still in Thurcroft, bottom edge near Brookhouse.

Cheryl....lost my original Pinterest board so had to re register as Patricia Cundey. Lost all my info so it a basic board at moment, have put you on to follow but lost all my other followers and following. What a pain.

Edited by raymond1947

Its a real shame we can't post photos of our crafty makes on this board, I think it'd be much more useful and popular if we could see what everyone was up to! Its good to be able to get inspired or ask for help when you get stuck.

Its a real shame we can't post photos of our crafty makes on this board, I think it'd be much more useful and popular if we could see what everyone was up to! Its good to be able to get inspired or ask for help when you get stuck.

Who said you can't post photos? I've just checked the photo thread and its not locked. It in the 'sticky' section at the top of the page

Here is the link to it:

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=149560

Hi, my hobby, which is now my business, is floral design. I love working with fresh plant material - It's very therapeutic. My facebook page is Smart Flowers Dinnington Sheffield if you like to see some photos of what I do. xx

I've got about a dozen Simply Homemade magazines.  Does anyone want them before they go in the recycling? 

I'm in Wisewood/S6. 

Judging by the views on this Thread - I would say .....Yes

But I think the Crafters out There are Too Shy to Post!?

On 16/01/2019 at 10:46, DeZeus said:

Judging by the views on this Thread - I would say .....Yes

But I think the Crafters out There are Too Shy to Post!?

I don't know why the craft section is so quiet. I have given up on getting a good conversation about craft. I am in a few Facebook groups and meet people in person at classes.

What craft did you want to chat about? 

The Crafts I do are usually Paper, Wood or Metal related, or Art related.

I have had interests in Jewelry, 3D Printing, Lathe Work, Sculpture, Previously I have worked on Pottery, doing this as an evening class.

Years ago I used to do knitting on a variety of Knitting Machines.

What paper craft do you do? I like papercraft, making three dimensional things with paper and card. I do a lot of card making, inking and stamping. I have recently bought Brusho and I want to learn how to use it for more than just backgrounds. I would like to learn how to make bead jewellery. I used to go to class for slip cast pottery but that was over twenty years ago, haven't done it since.  I used to sew a lot; hand embroidery, soft furnishings and clothes  by machine. I have made soft toys by hand. I haven't knitted for thirty years.  

I don't know why it's so quiet. I have joined Facebook groups because its so quiet.

I tried to get into making beads, type Jewelry but found it quite fiddly...,

I had bought all the equipment...my being a Hoarder..,..

Knitting gave up years ago, getting rid on my Orion, Knitmaster, Jones Machines.

Edited by DeZeus