Wedding flowers

I know there is a thread already but seems quite old does anyone have any recommendations that don't need to sell your house to pay for ty

Sorry, I can't help but I am totally with you! Keep getting crazy big quotes for simple flowers and really want to find someone that will price fairly for what I want - I don't want Sheffield Botanical Gardens, just some nice posies and centre pieces for our tables :hihi::help:

I've not had wedding flowers but I have had other things from Limelands Florists at Dinnington, always been very good.

I know there is a thread already but seems quite old does anyone have any recommendations that don't need to sell your house to pay for ty

Try jane at Harveys Flowers and Plants at Dore, she did my daughters weddings flowers.

She does not have a shop and works from home so is quite competitive.

If you mention that Alan recommended her she might give you special rate.. LOL

Edited by alandrea0
spelling error

I have a small local business with handmade wedding stationery & some other wedding supplies & I can get order artificial flowers for table centre pieces & a small bouquets for you & flower sprays for your bridesmaids. I only have bridesmaids flowers on website.

If your interested You can book an appointment with me so we can discuss your needs.

Pm me or email me cheryl_spedd@hotmail.com

Edited by chezzy1
change info.