Steel work factory worker (Sheffield)

I am posting a very important topic and this is my last option.

I am in search for my half brother, however have no information that leads to him. I have been through many private detectives, public libraries and searched online for him, however the search was unsuccessful.

This being one of my final promises to my late father to find my brother is something that I will not give up on, although the chances look really slim.

My father had very limited information of his son and was not on good terms with the child's mother. My father was a steel worker, working in the 60s, his son is said to be born about the late 60's early 70's. My fathers name is Abdul Wahab Seiyed Saroori, he usually went by the nickname Fred, by mates.

I want to know whether there is anyone out there that may have known my father and any information that may lead to my half brother. My brother is of half yemeni decent being from his fathers side and may have gone under his previous name yousif, kevin, kenneth, keith or other as the information we have is very limited.

Pleas, Please, Please if anyone knows my father or may know any information Please get in contact with me. Additional information is that my father lived on penistone rd, carilse rd, palmer rd and Darnal. I will also leave a link to my fathers picture, which includes a younger picture of himself as well as an older picture of himself.

http://imgur.com/YXjX3wi

Please share this post to others and ask family members that may know, especially those that had worker in the steel works.

Thank you for those that have read my post and I hope to hear from anyone soon.

Hi Sheffield 123

I remember your father(FRED) from Carlisle Road around the mid 60s,we would usually be having a beer or two at the Crown pub or the Alexandra Hotel,

i really cant recall him being involved with any female but saying that i did lose touch with him towards the end of the 60s. so sorry to hear of his passing and hope very much that you will be successful in finding your half brother

Thank you soo much for the reply you dont know how much this means to me and thank you. Crazy knowing that you knew my father. Please if you know anyone that may have known my father can you share this post to them please.

Thank you once again

you welcome Sheffield123 i just wish i had more information for you!!one thing for sure your father was a real gentleman...my memory is not very good these days but if i remember anything else of interest to you i will let you know..once again good luck.

Hi Sheffield 123

I have spoken to a friend who's parents were from the Yemen. He recommends that you visit the mosque on Worksop Rd (Opposite where the Don Valley stadium was). He says that a lot of the older guys that use this mosque are Yemeni and ex steelworkers. Take the photo with you.

Edited by handypandy

Hi Sheffield 123! still no luck in finding your half brother, i'm sorry about that,good suggestion from (handypandy) though to visit the mosque, there may be someone there who remembers your father, not forgetting that these people will now be 70+years of age if they are anything like me Sheffield 123 i cant remember what i did yesterday ...lol but the best of luck to you.

Hi Sheffielders,

I am wondering whether you are able to help me. I am searching for a man in his late 40s. His father was a yemeni steelworker in sheffield in the 1960s. His father was called Abdul wahab saroori and went by the nickname fred.

His father worked at lillymans factory in the 60s and was a regular at alexandra pub on carlisle rd.

I am unaware of his mothers name however i do have a picture of her which i will leave a link below to see if anyome knows who she is. His mother is not yemeni but i am unaware of her ethnicity.

The man i am searching for was born in the late 1960s. I do not know hus name but he might have been known by the name kevin or kenneth however this information can be incorrect. I have herd that his father may have called him hy his arabic name yousif however i am not 100% sure.

His father use to live on penistone rd, Carlisle rd and later moved to darnall.

Please if anyone knows who any of the 3 may be pelase contact me as i am in desperate search. I have gone through everything you could possibly think of even private investigators twice which unfortunately was unsuccessful.*

If you are of part of the yemeni community, know the yemeni community or know anyone that may know the people in question please please share and ask.

Please share this post it will mean alot as i am running out of options. I will appreciate it alot.

I need closure, thank you x

Link of the boys mother: http://imgur.com/4jSQpVd

Link of thr boys father: http://imgur.com/YXjX3wi

---------- Post added 08-11-2017 at 22:35 ----------

Hi everyone,

Thank you for those who have private messaged me however i am unsure whether i am able to reply back as it does not sure up in my sent messages. Sorry about that. Could you please let me know whether you recieved a message from me.

Thank you