Rotherham Abuse

Yet another rogues gallery of faces appear in the new for child sex abuse in Rotherham, a seemingly endless story.

Disgusting pigs

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-sex-abuse-gang-their-two-year-reign-of-terror-1-8353570

One of the gang described one of the 12 year old girls as a 'slag'. Sick <removed>.

Why the hell are they smiling in their mug shots, <removed> idiots. I really hope these creeps get their just deserts in prison, and I hope their stay in prison is long and miserable.

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

I'm really struggling to understand your point, as in the detail of your points.

I'd like to see some stats on child sex offences and race to be honest, can anyone dig some out, I'm struggling.

In majority of child abuse cases the offenders are close family. So ignoring all the other irrelevant points about race, if people are REALLY interesting in fixing child abuse then we should be looking at this first and foremost. I'd say it just shows that pretty much anyone can be an abuser, even the most outwardly loving parents, and that the only thing needed to become one is opportunity. Clearly we can't remove the opportunity for parents to abuse as they will by default spend a lot of time in the house alone with the child so where do we go now?

You are not Asian if you are from the Middle East but then you are a troll account on here anyway...

---------- Post added 26-01-2017 at 02:28 ----------

It's not an endless story, it shows that the police are catching up to these scumbags and locking the nonces up...

---------- Post added 26-01-2017 at 02:36 ----------

Non Muslims also commit this kind of crime but it isn't given as much publicity as the Muslim ones. Take this non Muslim hockey star from Sheffield just got convicted for child sex offences this week = http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-ice-hockey-star-guilty-of-sex-offences-against-girls-1-8350756

Another one here too= http://southyorks.police.uk/news-syp/man-jailed-21-years-child-sex-offences

Muslim sex offenders are the ones facing the most outrage and publicity in various forms compared to non Muslim ones.

All sex offenders need locking up regardless of religion/race and the ones in authority that turned a blind eye also need locking up.

Mafia what you are missing is the racial outlook , the little girls were described as white trash etc by the Asian perpetrators.

As to publicity, the white hockey player got a full page spread in the Star for his disgusting behaviour we would need a full edition to do the same for the Rotherham mob.

I know one of that lot and he sends his women folk out covered from head to toe so as know one actually ever gets to talk or meet them ,double standards don't even enter the equation on that situation.

Mafia what you are missing is the racial outlook , the little girls were described as white trash etc by the Asian perpetrators.

As to publicity, the white hockey player got a full page spread in the Star for his disgusting behaviour we would need a full edition to do the same for the Rotherham mob.

I know one of that lot and he sends his women folk out covered from head to toe so as know one actually ever gets to talk or meet them ,double standards don't even enter the equation on that situation.

I agree there is a problem with some Muslim men abusing young children but the way it's reported and given attention seems like selective outrage to me.

No one started a thread about the hockey player did they?

I know many Muslims including myself who are disgusted with what these idiots are doing and also the fact that it causes resentment against us non sex offending Muslims.

Regarding the racial outlook, I agree it is disgraceful and one that particularly gets to me because my children are of mixed Pakistani and English heritage and I'm not down for this type of looking down on white people attitude that some have.

There are various reasons for these nonces doing what they do but rest assured the non sex offending Muslims are also now at a point where they are saying enough is enough.

All sex offenders deserve very long sentences and certain cases deserve life in prison.

hmmmmm i think bahroori has it in for a certain ethnicity! Not everyone is the same!

these scums come in all ethnicity's and they need hanging end of!

Perhaps if these animals are found guilty of child rape the maximum sentence allowed should be mandatory in every case, send out the message that this hideous offence will not be tolerated in any way shape or form.

Angel1

Obviously it's Important not to over generalise on this. Not all "Asians" are abusers when indeed they're not. It's a small minority.

However there does seem to be a very small minority of British Asians gangs who've done this... this being reported anyway.

A lot of it has to do with culture, whether it's Asian gang culture or race culture. In my experience lots do see white women as just sex objects - and an unhealthy one at that, especially in young girls. Their sexual attitude toward them is scary.

In my experience I've spoken and had discussions with Asian guys and they've admitted that they think lots of white women/girls are "game" (if you get my point), especially if a girl dressers in a certain way - they think it's a green light.

It's a cultural thing.

Perhaps if these animals are found guilty of child rape the maximum sentence allowed should be mandatory in every case, send out the message that this hideous offence will not be tolerated in any way shape or form.

Angel1

I doubt you'll find anyone who disagrees with that.

Question is NOT, are all Pakistanis sex or child's abuses or offenders.

Question IS are all are most sex or child's abuses Pakistani ? I think we can figure the answer out.

:)

Can we? Why don't you try to find some stats and help us all 'figure it out'?

I can't find anything more relevant with a quick search but 'Asians' make up 8.5% of sex offenders which is roughly in line with the proportion of the population.

i would like to see these figures to from so called experts....

Can we? Why don't you try to find some stats and help us all 'figure it out'?

I can't find anything more relevant with a quick search but 'Asians' make up 8.5% of sex offenders which is roughly in line with the proportion of the population.

2011 study by the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre looked at the 2,379 potential offenders caught grooming girls since 2008. Of 940 suspects whose race could be identified, 26% were Asian, 38% were white and 32% were recorded as unknown. Asians are roughly 7% of the population.

However...

"Young vulnerable girls migrate to the night-time economy, where they come across taxi drivers and people working in takeaways, who are more likely to be Asian. It is better to focus on the professions of offenders, not their race or religion."

Personally I think the second statement is an attempt to understate the issue as any other group would not look to see if there was a larger correlation with the offenders job rather then their ethnicity. The search for whether these men are of Pakistani origin is misrepresentative also, as Asian does not Pakistani and appears to be an attempt to muddy the waters.

ref: https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/14/child-grooming-sexual-abuse-race

Edited by Berberis