Use your horn - its there for a reason

The good folks of Sheffield

Ok - the streets round here are small - when edging out of a blind junction or into traffic with no sight - if you don't want to let me in use the horn on your car - I don't mind, that's what it's there for - it's not a sign of aggression - just makes it easier for us all - just because you can see my bonnet poking out doesn't mean I can see you - think please it will make it easier for us all

Ok - the streets round here are small - when edging out of a blind junction or into traffic with no sight - if you don't want to let me in use the horn on your car - I don't mind, that's what it's there for - it's not a sign of aggression - just makes it easier for us all - just because you can see my bonnet poking out doesn't mean I can see you - think please it will make it easier for us all

My horn was condemned by the MOT man as not being up to standard. although it makes her in doors laugh when I press it to long and it won't go off.

I can't find one in my car, it is Italian though, suppose I'm supposed to surrender.

We don't do horns in this country. Try Italy or India. They really get it

I think its a good idea to use your horn as a warning

Can't expect people to use their horns most of them don't know they have indicators on their cars. Especially on roundabouts.

It used to be common practice to sound your horn on a blind bend on a country lane or when the need arises! Not any more thought it seems to be deemed as a sign of aggression. IMO

You're wrong using the horn is a sign of aggression. Please refer to an earlier topic of normalisation.

You're wrong using the horn is a sign of aggression. Please refer to an earlier topic of normalisation.

I was under the impression that the horn was there to give a warning not for aggression