Any help would be hugely appreciated. Sheffield Student Games 1991

Hi guys, I'm currently studying Events Management at Sheffield Hallam University. For my dissertation I have decided to look at the Sheffield Student Games. More specifically the infrastructure (Stadiums and facilities) and the employment levels as a result of the games. Any incite on here or id appreciate it even more if we could meet for an interview. Hope to hear from you. Cheers

Hi guys, I'm currently studying Events Management at Sheffield Hallam University. For my dissertation I have decided to look at the Sheffield Student Games. More specifically the infrastructure (Stadiums and facilities) and the employment levels as a result of the games. Any incite on here or id appreciate it even more if we could meet for an interview. Hope to hear from you. Cheers

yes they would be the same student games that the Sheffield people are still paying for after all these years because of a useless labour council

yes they would be the same student games that the Sheffield people are still paying for after all these years because of a useless labour council

Not true, as you well know. The games were paid off many years ago and the loan has been rolled over to pay for further capital projects. This rolling over was a decision made by both Labour and Lib Dem administrations over the years.

If anybody wishes to help the OP with their research please do so via PM.

Closing