Sign in to follow this  

Smelly old people

Having to use the bus quite a lot i have noticed that old people give off a strangegross smell.Is it just an "old people thing" or what, whatever its pretty rank:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Can't afford Tenna pads on their old age pension you see. ;):D :D

Can't afford Tenna pads on their old age pension you see. ;):D :D

Right, thats what it is?:help: :help:

For some of them I expect it will be the stench of poverty.

No, it will be just incontinence. No old person i know, however less money they have will go out the house stinking like a typical Lancashire creamed of lout.

Ahh the stench of poverty and the juxtaposition of that and the sweet, sweet smells of opulence.

We have a problem with;

1) Over crowding.

2) The baby boomers being larger numbers than the current generation. Which in turn creates a pension crisis.

3) Old people are not very productive and smell.

Therefore, the solution;

Mandatory euthanasia at the age of 60.

Ahh the stench of poverty and the juxtaposition of that and the sweet, sweet smells of opulence.

We have a problem with;

1) Over crowding.

2) The baby boomers being larger numbers than the current generation. Which in turn creates a pension crisis.

3) Old people are not very productive and smell.

Therefore, the solution;

Mandatory euthanasia at the age of 60.

Or free Tenna pads.... :D :D :D

snippy - Mandatory euthanasia at the age of 60.

I'll start planning my farewell party now then, shall I?

:rolleyes:

you dont have to be old to smell...i was waiting for a prescription in boots at meadowhall last week and this bloke came and sat at the side of me and the pong was knocking me out...in fact for a minute i thought somebody had died and they were cremating him round the back..and he didnt look scruffy..his clothes were clean..in fact i kept looking round suspecting it might be somebody else when he got up and walked off a few paces the smell went with him..when he came back it was worse than ever ..he must have never been in the bath for weeks ...the loppy scumbag!!!

you dont have to be old to smell...i was waiting for a prescription in boots at meadowhall last week and this bloke came and sat at the side of me and the pong was knocking me out...in fact for a minute i thought somebody had died and they were cremating him round the back..and he didnt look scruffy..his clothes were clean..in fact i kept looking round suspecting it might be somebody else when he got up and walked off a few paces the smell went with him..when he came back it was worse than ever ..he must have never been in the bath for weeks ...the loppy scumbag!!!

Bath......you've just reminded me...............:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Bath......you've just reminded me...............:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Women who buy perfume at 20p per gallon also smell a bit iffy too! I think they put it all in the bath water.

No old person i know, however less money they have will go out the house stinking like a typical Lancashire creamed of lout.

Yes, but what on Earth does any of this mean?