Ouija Board where to buy in sheffield

I played Cluedo once.

My cat had a fit and almost died just three days later

Don't mess about with board games - the danger is real and my experience proves it beyond a shadow of doubt. Professor Plum will get you. Or your cats.

You could always get Lexicon cards and use them.

Edited by iansheff

I played Cluedo once.

My cat had a fit and almost died just three days later

Don't mess about with board games - the danger is real and my experience proves it beyond a shadow of doubt. Professor Plum will get you. Or your cats.

That's nothing … a friend of mine once got hit on the frontal part of the nose by an errant tiddlywink, all fool him for not wearing the appropriate safety gear and breathing apparatus … and that's not even a board game! No board whatsoever!

If tiddlywinks came with a planchette, at least it would've provided the opportunity to blu-tack it to the nose for added protection.

i need one thankyou for something im doing

Is that 'something' trying to contact the dead? If so, I can absolutely guarantee that any old piece of wood, or cheese board, or bin lid, would be just as effective.

Perhaps though it is for a film, or an art piece or something, and so they want to have something 'legit' looking.

I know where you can get them. Very nicely made from recycled hardwood. I'm sending you the address via a psychic message.

:

:

:

:

Have you received it yet?

Strange but true ......... as I was reading this a glass started to move across the table. It glided onto the newspaper and began to spell out letters.

First a 'c' ....... I reached for a pen and noted down each letter in turn.

A single word.

'Cobblers'.

I've just had my boots soled and heeled . They'll be ready this afternoon.

Strange but true ......... as I was reading this a glass started to move across the table. It glided onto the newspaper and began to spell out letters.

First a 'c' ....... I reached for a pen and noted down each letter in turn.

A single word.

'Cobblers'.

I've just had my boots soled and heeled . They'll be ready this afternoon.

Sounds like a load of 'old cobblers' to me :suspect:

Edited by TORONTONY

What bothers me is the lack of common sense regardless.

If its all a big ol' con, then its daft to even waste time with it.

If you believe in it, then by the internal logic, why the heck would you choose to open yourself up to receive anything thats out there with no safeguards? It'd be like dialling a random phone number and giving whoever answered your credit card details just because you "might" get something useful back out.

Believe in this stuff or not, it makes no sense to actually do it either way.

What bothers me is the lack of common sense regardless.

If its all a big ol' con, then its daft to even waste time with it.

I think you'll find that people who know it's a 'con' don't bother wasting their time with it.

If you believe in it, then by the internal logic, why the heck would you choose to open yourself up to receive anything thats out there with no safeguards? It'd be like dialling a random phone number and giving whoever answered your credit card details just because you "might" get something useful back out.

Believe in this stuff or not, it makes no sense to actually do it either way.

There's no universal set of beliefs about ouija boards, many people believe many different things about them, if someone believes that there's no harm to come from using one then your 'internal logic' does not apply.

As with pendulums, table turning and divining rods, it's all down to the ideomotor effect. With ouija boards this is easily demonstrable by writing a word on a piece of paper, unseen by anyone using the board, then the participants asking the 'spirits' to spell out the word. Most of the time a word will indeed be spelled out, but it will be the wrong one.

If it is suggested that the hidden word is a name, it will usually be a name that is spelled out (often the name of one of the participants) even though the hidden word is not a name.

As with all irrational beliefs though, usually no amount of proof, facts and demonstrations will convince believers otherwise.

Edited by RootsBooster