Ufo seen north of lowedges sheffield.

A bright white light can be seen hovering in the night sky from Lowedges and Batemoor.The hovering light is circular and is in a North direction.I and friends have seen this light for the past two weeks.

Guest makapaka
A bright white light can be seen hovering in the night sky from Lowedges and Batemoor.The hovering light is circular and is in a North direction.I and friends have seen this light for the past two weeks.

Probably aliens.

If it just looks like a big bright star then it will be Jupiter.

Probably aliens.

They are with us, allegedly.

Angel1.

If you look at it through a telescope, does it appear to have a crater-riddled effect? And is it sort of... moon shaped?

If so, it's definitely aliens.

Probably aliens.

I thought we voted to get rid of them ? :suspect:

Drone ?

Have a look here for several instances: Drones

Build a great big beautiful sky wall, Mars or Jupiter, we dont care which, will pay. We will make them pay. We will make them pay so bad. Were gonna have the best sky hooks to hang our wall on..The good folks of Lowedges will once again sleep safely in their beds knowing these murdering, graping aliens (i hear some of them are actually good people) can never bother them again.

Build a great big beautiful sky wall, Mars or Jupiter, we dont care which, will pay. We will make them pay. We will make them pay so bad. Were gonna have the best sky hooks to hang our wall on..The good folks of Lowedges will once again sleep safely in their beds knowing these murdering, graping aliens (i hear some of them are actually good people) can never bother them again.

Do you happen to have a meeting scheduled with their leader in a few days time?

Nice to see the Council have got round to repairing the street lighting.The sewage pipes are being done right now. Hope that dpesn't lead to any mysterious sightings!