Horse - stolen? Arundle Gate today

I post this because nothing about this seemed right and if you have had a horse stolen it could be yours?

Just going on but along Arundle Gate at 1.05pm today and saw a beautiful brown/chestnut horse seemed in good condition (young maybe - I'm not an expert!) ridden by a man (in his late 20's early 30's?) wearing dark Adidas tracksuit trouser no proper gear, no helmet, no blinkers, no illuminated gear. He had a 'long' whip i.e maybe 2foot rigid part (not a crop). Horse was skittish and unsure - whenever a car or bus went by rider swerved horse into the kerb. Full of wrongness!!! Dangerous if horse bolted in middle of town.

I called it in immediately on 101 so police made aware.

We saw this horse and rider just before 3pm or thereabouts on the road at the bottom of the moor, I remarked to hubby how unsure the horse looked and the length of the whip (I think it may have been a carriage whip)

hee haaw, hee haaw,

he ought to know better.

I saw him on the horse near john heath funeral place up spital hill the other day.everyone stopped as was unusual to see.he didn't seem too bothered about the heavy traffic .he had a large whip

If the guy riding it was an Asian guy then no the horse isn't stolen.....

Maybe your NEIGHbour? :)

hee haaw, hee haaw,

he ought to know better.

He's nobody's foal.

I post this because nothing about this seemed right and if you have had a horse stolen it could be yours?

Just going on but along Arundle Gate at 1.05pm today and saw a beautiful brown/chestnut horse seemed in good condition (young maybe - I'm not an expert!) ridden by a man (in his late 20's early 30's?) wearing dark Adidas tracksuit trouser no proper gear, no helmet, no blinkers, no illuminated gear. He had a 'long' whip i.e maybe 2foot rigid part (not a crop). Horse was skittish and unsure - whenever a car or bus went by rider swerved horse into the kerb. Full of wrongness!!! Dangerous if horse bolted in middle of town.

I called it in immediately on 101 so police made aware.

So let's all become neigh Sayers and start to stirrup some trouble.

Why the long face anyway.

....his family run a shop.....

Do they sell jumpers?

These comments are getting off topic, could you rein them in please?

Only foals and horses would ride like that.Sorry, had to do it.

Believe it or not last Friday there was someone riding a Horse through the wicker and he seemed to be very well known and popular with the Eastern Europeans in the vicinity.