Henna Writes Sheffield Writer/ blogger and Photographer

I would like to introduce a young Sheffield born and bred writer/blogger and photographer. It would be great if people could take some time and read her articles and give her some feedback :0). Her latest article is about Sheffield.

https://hennawrites.com/

Also on Facebook as Henna writes

She doesn't know I've done this so will be pleased people from Sheffield are taking a look at her work

Thanks ever so much :0)

So glad I clicked on this blog post and read it – I'm a southerner who moved here 11 years ago, thinking it was only for a couple of years and then I'd go back to 'that London'. Not likely. I love this city and the people in it, and I give thanks every day that I'm lucky enough to live here. This post and the photographs that accompany it reflect my feelings about wonderful, creative Sheffield exactly.

So glad I clicked on this blog post and read it – I'm a southerner who moved here 11 years ago, thinking it was only for a couple of years and then I'd go back to 'that London'. Not likely. I love this city and the people in it, and I give thanks every day that I'm lucky enough to live here. This post and the photographs that accompany it reflect my feelings about wonderful, creative Sheffield exactly.

Thank you for feedback I will pass it on to her. She is just really humble and I don't think she realises how good she is ?

If she's interested in doing writing/poetry/photography swap that'll be grand. I've checked out her blog, the outline is so wonderful.

Can anyone tell me of any writers groups they know in Sheffield?