Laser hair removal - recommendations?

I bought one of these for about £1200.:love:

http://www.eswin.co.uk/?gclid=CPfxlvndkqkCFQNP4QoddmU1kA

It's brilliant. I've only done 5 sessions on myself and a lot of the hair hasn't come back and the ones that have are much finer than before, although I'm an ideal candidate having dark body hair and pale skin.

Hi

I know that there is a now a private hair removal service in Rotherham Hospital. If you look at the hospital website, there is a link to Careplus, it tells you about the service and also prices. I also know there is free consultation and you could even e-mail to enquire rtaher than phone if thats your preferred option.

I know someone who has been and is very pleased with the result.

has anyone had long lasting successful results frm this? theres a groupon offer that finishes in an hour and am oh so tempted!

has anyone had long lasting successful results frm this? theres a groupon offer that finishes in an hour and am oh so tempted!

My friend has just finished having her bikini line done, she said she has seen perfect results. It is supposed to be permanent but only time will tell. She got it on offer (not groupon) and paid about £300 for all the sessions so the groupon deal does seem very tempting. She said its not at all painfull either.

Heres the groupong deal if anyone else wants to see:

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/sheffield/christine-clarke-clinic/430003

They do it at tramways, hillsborough. Doctor connel I believe.

Good luck with the smart lipo, botox, hair removal and any other addictions you'll come across after having treaments.

Hi my name is baldyshef and I am a monkey...

Does anyone know if theres anywhere that does laser hair removal in shef? I dont really wanna have to go down to london to get it done...

Please help me.. :(

There is a new place called Medispa S10 that does the soprano pain free laser hair removal and it treats all skin types. I have just started doing my treatments there and they are very good. Tel 01142630124 they are offering an extra session when you buy a course.

Good luck with the smart lipo, botox, hair removal and any other addictions you'll come across after having treaments.

I had laser hair removal around 12 years ago. Nothing in the slightest similar since. How long until these addictions kick in exactly? :huh:

I want to have laser hair removal but there are lots of places in Sheffield that do it, so I'm looking for recommendations from people who've been to a particular place and would recommend it because it was professional, effective and not too painful.

Please no comments about "oh, but it's expensive" (I know it is) or "have you tried this method of hair removal instead?" (yes, I probably have)!

Thank you!